Budget smartphones keep getting better as software matures and components become cheaper. Some companies have produced inexpensive smartphones that are good enough to replace your big-brand flagship. Others haven’t had the same success.
Back to School
Motorola's Moto G is not just a great dual-SIM smartphone; but it's one of our favourite smartphones. And with the announcement of the first Windows dual-SIM Phone, the Nokia Lumia 630, Good Gear Guide has compiled 5 reasons why the often overlooked ...
Make the most of your browser.
No-cost utilities and services can help you find, organize, and wrangle your media files--or enjoy some great video online.
Best deals of the week: 26 February
Check out some of the great tech bargains we've rounded up.
There are hundreds of MP3 and portable media players to choose from on the market. Here are five of our favourites!
Some of the best headphones if you're heading back to school or uni
Pick up some good gadgets with great prices!
Heading back to school or university? Pick up a good LCD monitor to work with!
Naked ADSL (or Naked DSL) is a relatively new type of broadband service. Like ADSL2+ broadband Internet, Naked ADSL services are delivered over the copper lines normally used to deliver telephone calls.
Check out some great back-to-school desktop PC bargains.
Home printers are no longer ugly beige boxes that sit in the corner and jam up at the worst possible moment. These days printers can produce brilliant photos and professional-looking documents, scan and e-mail at a touch, and even back up the content...
With so many makes and models to choose from, buying a new laptop can be a harrowing experience. However, the good news is that you don't have to spend too much, especially if you want something small and basic. Even laptops based on the latest Intel...
Do you know how to guard against scareware? How about Trojan horse text messages? Or social network data harvesting?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple slates March 21 event, with 4-in. iPhone likely on the stage
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- Tablets replace books for kids back at school
- Dell agrees to acquire EMC for US$67 billion
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOracle Administrators with SiebelACT
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCImplementation Manager (Digital Signs)QLD
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT