Budget smartphones keep getting better as software matures and components become cheaper. Some companies have produced inexpensive smartphones that are good enough to replace your big-brand flagship. Others haven’t had the same success.
Back to School
Motorola's Moto G is not just a great dual-SIM smartphone; but it's one of our favourite smartphones. And with the announcement of the first Windows dual-SIM Phone, the Nokia Lumia 630, Good Gear Guide has compiled 5 reasons why the often overlooked ...
Make the most of your browser.
No-cost utilities and services can help you find, organize, and wrangle your media files--or enjoy some great video online.
Best deals of the week: 26 February
Check out some of the great tech bargains we've rounded up.
There are hundreds of MP3 and portable media players to choose from on the market. Here are five of our favourites!
Some of the best headphones if you're heading back to school or uni
Pick up some good gadgets with great prices!
Heading back to school or university? Pick up a good LCD monitor to work with!
Naked ADSL (or Naked DSL) is a relatively new type of broadband service. Like ADSL2+ broadband Internet, Naked ADSL services are delivered over the copper lines normally used to deliver telephone calls.
Check out some great back-to-school desktop PC bargains.
Home printers are no longer ugly beige boxes that sit in the corner and jam up at the worst possible moment. These days printers can produce brilliant photos and professional-looking documents, scan and e-mail at a touch, and even back up the content...
With so many makes and models to choose from, buying a new laptop can be a harrowing experience. However, the good news is that you don't have to spend too much, especially if you want something small and basic. Even laptops based on the latest Intel...
Do you know how to guard against scareware? How about Trojan horse text messages? Or social network data harvesting?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Acer launches four Chrome devices under $400
- Vodafone: International roaming rates slashed to $1 per minute for 200 countries
- Apple denies tracking iPhone users, but promises changes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW