We pick the best budget gaming headset and the best overall headset for your PC gaming.
G.Skill's debut headset promises "real" 7.1 surround sound, but it's let down by weak drivers and tinny sound.
Despite Kingston's efforts to put out an even better Cloud headset, there’s just not much reason to buy the Revolver over the original HyperX Cloud or Cloud II.
Razer's massive wireless headset boasts an amazing soundstage, incredible battery life, and a fantastic microphone, but you will need to fiddle with its EQ settings to get the most from it.
The Logitech G933 would be a good buy at its list price of $300.
Corsair's back with another inexpensive wireless headset, and it's a lot better than the H2100.
We review three sets of Bluetooth earbuds from Jabra, Jaybird and Plantronics for music listening and phone talking.
The Oppo PM-2 are all-around spectacular headphones, as well they should be considering their $999 price tag.
Jabra's $69 wireless headphones are designed for people who take a lot of calls on their smartphone.
Back when I was a teenager, my dad told me that if I continue to go to loud concerts and listen to loud music, I will ruin my ears. And god bless him, he was right. Since I was 19 I’ve suffered from Tinnitus – a constant ringing in my ears. It took me years to get used to it and learn to sleep without the radio on, but even today friends and colleagues will see me at pubs, clubs and even noisy restaurants wearing my custom-made musician’s earplugs to cut out the damaging frequencies.
The ANC pioneers took the time to get wireless right, but audiophiles won’t be impressed with these cans.
In the sometimes-iffy world of crowdfunding, getting your hands on a working prototype well in advance of the end of the campaign is the exception, not the rule. But I recently had an opportunity to see and hear Nuheara’s Bluetooth IQbuds, which have garnered more than US$620,000 during their Indiegogo campaign (against an initial goal of just US$50,000). There are no sure things, but if the crowdfunders end up with nothing more than prototypes like I listened to, they should be happy.
Apple hardware is not what we would call "cheap," but these limited edition products are literally worth their weight in gold.
Sydney-based consumer electronics company, Convoy International is conducting a major restructure of its business lines.
Sennheiser's Momentum Wireless headphones deliver top notch sound and reasonable noise cancellation, although you'll pay a serious price for the privilege.
These budget headphones are the best you can buy from the last 12 months.
These are our top picks for headphones in the last 12 months.
These are the best headphones you can buy from the last 12 months.
These are the best headphones, of all kinds, that we've reviewed in the last year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT