Apple's iPhone GPU provider has its eyes set shaking the Android landscape by bringing VR to low-end Android phones.
This should give a needed boost to Google's Nougat numbers, which still show a pitifully small dent in the overall ecosystem.
The flagship HTC U Ultra phone represents a bold new direction for HTC—one that doesn't include a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Less than one percent of phones are running the latest version of Android, but the Pixel could be the first step toward changing all that.
Has the iPhone peaked? Apple says no way.
The first new Nokia handset created under the HMD Global umbrella will be a budget phone only available in China.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
Get the latest monthly security patch and squash bugs.
Motorola looks to expand the capability of the Moto Z with a family of add-on adapters.
Research by team of engineers reveals that the Samsung Galaxy Note7's case, not the batteries, was the problem.
A problem with iPhone 6s products randomly shutting down comes from a battery flaw found in a small number of models, according to Apple.
You accidentally sent a text to a landline. What does the recipient hear?
Users have praised the performance of Apple's A10 Fusion chip in the iPhone 7, but its underlying graphics architecture may not be so new after all.
Company says a module incorporating Google's AR camera tech is "likely" for the handset.
Apple or Android? Which was best?
The best bang for your buck smartphones on the market.
The top 5 smartphones for taking photos
PC World's top-rated Android Phones
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Samsung is prepping a software update to cap Note7 charging to 60 percent
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- TPProject Manager - EnterpriseACT
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)NSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCLead DevOps Architect l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DatadogNSW
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD
- TPTechnical Change AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)Other
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW