Which phones are on sale at big discounts
Lenovo is working with Amazon to put the Alexa voice assistant in more Moto smartphones, and in the process, looking to depose Google Assistant.
In Barcelona on Sunday, Nokia licensee HMD Global launched a (slightly) modernized version of the Nokia 3310, a rugged, beloved feature phone first introduced in 2000.
At a preview event at this year's MWC on Sunday, Huawei launched the P10 and P10 Plus smartphones, and drew big crowds.
Classic phone brands from yesteryear are coming alive in Barcelona. Nokia, Blackberry and Moto were among the unlikely headline makers ahead of the Mobile World Congress trade show, which starts on Monday.
Huawei Technologies calls the P10 a smartphone, but its CEO doesn't have much to say about its communication capabilities.
HMD has expanded its line of Nokia handsets with a pair of budget models, but the show-stopper is the updated retro model.
Lenovo brings an all-metal body to the latest Moto G series phones, the G5 and G5 Plus, and packs them with features for the same low price.
Withings devices are rebranding under the Nokia name as Nokia overhauls the Withings Health Mate app and launches a next-level version of Apple’s CareKit and ResearchKit initatives.
Huawei unveils two new P10 flagships and a follow-up to the Huawei Watch, but the handsets won't be making their way to the U.S. anytime soon.
LG on Sunday introduced the G6 smartphone with a 5.7-in. display in a new 18:9 aspect ratio designed to enhance videos and game play.
LG swings for the fences with the G6, a flagship that dispenses with the gimmicks and packs a ton of screen into a slim body.
What is Android's next destination? Thanks to Qualcomm, it's going to be used in untethered VR headsets.
The biggest Android event of the year is nearly upon us. Here's what you can expect to see (and not see) at Mobile World Congress.
As some industry experts wonder whether Apple will add wireless charging to its next iPhone, others believe it will go all in -- cutting the charging cord completely, just as it cut the analog audio port in the iPhone 7.
Apple or Android? Which was best? There were many smartphones, smartfones, smart phones, mobile phones, Apple phones, Android phones and other phones to choose from. Here are the best you can buy right now.
The top 5 smartphones for taking pictures and photos.
PC World's top-rated Android Phones. These are the best mobile phones, smartphones, smartfones, smart phones and Android phones that you can buy right now in 2017.
The best bang for your buck smartphones on the market.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo to integrate Amazon Alexa in Moto smartphones
- HMD's new Nokia 3310 turns back the clock -- and turns heads
- Huawei showcases new phones in Barcelona, gets mobbed by eager crowds
- Nostalgia rules as classic phone brands come alive at MWC
- Huawei's P10 camera-phone comes in more colors than the rainbow
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- CCWeb Ops EngineerACT
- CCFinancial Business AnalystACT
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW