Dell's got a new mega-display that's not high end, but will appeal to any company or school looking for a friendlier price.
Dell's massive 43 Ultra HD 4K Multi-Client Monitor does something special: it combines inputs from four independent devices into one massive 43-inch 4K display, with no ugly bezels getting in the way.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 says goodbye to VGA support by ditching DVI-I connections.
Desktop monitors are undergoing a renaissance.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Consumer watchdog claims company made false representations in Father’s Day promotion
Extra wide monitors such as LG's 34UM67 are a blessing for those of us who love to spread our work out across the screen. There is enough space on this 34-inch, IPS-based (in-plane switching) monitor to not only line up two windows side by side, but even three (or more), while competently multitasking.
LG announced on Monday that it will introduce a thinner and lighter touch LCD for 14- and 15.6-inch laptops later in 2015. The new display uses LG's Advanced In-Cell Touch (AIT) technology, which achieves extra thinness by embedding the touch capability within the LCD itself. Traditional touch displays require three layers that include the protective glass, a touch layer, and the LCD panel.
Our Back to Business guide features a selection of products from our sponsors and editors, and gives you some useful pointers on the gear that can help you be more productive. It includes essentials for the office, stuff for executives, mobile gear to help you stay connected wherever you are, and even budget tech for those who need good gear but don't want to spend too much.
Across Samsung’s entire television and audio range was one clear trend. Televisions, computer monitors, sound bars and even sound systems from Samsung will all curve on the basis of improved performance.
It's that time of year again when most of us fret over what to buy for our loved ones. Fear not, though, for our Christmas Gift Guide can set you in the right direction, no matter what your budget.
Viewsonic’s VX2363SMHL (VX63) monitor is a 23in LED-backlit LCD monitor with a slim and lightweight design. It has a Full HD resolution and a response time of 2ms, and it’s aimed primarily at those of you who want an inexpensive screen for everyday, non-colour critical tasks.
Samsung Australia has announced the release of its factory calibrated UD970 professional monitor.
AOC's 27in, 77F Series monitor has a thin frame and base that combine to give the screen an elegance that is not often seen in the sub-$400 price category. More importantly, though, it contains a modern IPS-based panel that can provide crisp, vibrant, and wide-angle viewing for all types of tasks.
LG Electronics is planning to show three monitors at IFA in Berlin, including a curved ultrawide model and a new 4K display.
These are the top rated monitors we've reviewed in the last year.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell's monstrous 70-inch touchscreen monitor takes aim at Microsoft's Surface Hub
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
- R.I.P. VGA: Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 dumps analog support, following Intel and AMD's lead
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Kogan forced to pay $32,400 penalty by ACCC
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- CCService Desk Analyst - TelcoTAS
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- FTPresales Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCDeployment EngineerSA