Amazon.com will let copyright holders opt out of having their books read aloud on the company's Kindle 2 book reader, in an apparent concession to concerns raised about the device's text-to-speech feature.
Australian Internet users feel broadband value has not improved over the past twelve months, according to Whirlpool's 2007 Australian Broadband Survey, released this week.
The SanDisk Sansa Connect aims to both connect users and rid them of the need to hook up their player to a PC.
Hundreds of soccer playing robots will grab world attention next month at RoboCup 2003 in Padua, Italy, and Australia is poised to conquer the world again.
Shipments of Intel's new 3GHz Pentium 4 processor have been halted Monday due to the discovery of an "anomaly," according to an Intel spokesman.
Intel on Tuesday confirmed it is working on Linux drivers for its new mobile Centrino technology, but devotees of this open source operating system shouldn't expect to see notebooks featuring the Centrino-Linux combination on store shelves anytime soon.
A Microsoft engineer had harsh words this week for vendors contributing to the plethora of Web services specifications, and advised developers to read less of them and get on with writing applications.
A security vulnerability in one of the most commonly used e-mail server software packages could have a wide ranging impact, akin to the Microsoft SQL Server vulnerability that spawned the recent Slammer worm, according to an advisory published Monday by Internet Security Systems (ISS).
Latest News Articles
- Imation 2-in-1 Micro USB Flash drive for Android
- IN PICTURES: Game Masters exhibition explores history's most influential
- Twitter expands keyword targeting so Nestlé knows you 'luv' coffee
- President Lincoln makes cameo in Apple Samsung court battle
- Show us a better way than collecting metadata, NSA director says to critics
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »