Two new low-power Neo processors from Advanced Micro Devices have surfaced on the Web site of PC maker Hewlett-Packard, which is offering the chips in its ultrathin laptop.
HP - News
Countering the netbook craze, Hewlett-Packard on Tuesday introduced a thin and light laptop, the Pavilion DV2Z, which will deliver full PC functionality at a competitive price.
Hewlett-Packard plans to outsource the production of enterprise storage and servers in Europe in order to cut costs, it said Thursday.
HP Wednesday announced a new mobile thin client, and software enhancements to improve the security and manageability of its desktop-based thin clients.
Verizon Wireless will begin selling the HP Mini 1151NR netbook on Sunday for $200 after a $50 mail-in rebate and enrollment in a new two-year mobile broadband plan.
HP claims that using remanufactured laser toners can double the total cost of ownership of a printer compared to using genuine HP laser toners. A study commissioned by HP and conducted by QualityLogic indicated that remanufactured laser toners can in...
Hewlett-Packard and Research In Motion plan to design and sell business software together for RIM's popular BlackBerry smartphones.
HP Wednesday announced updates to its business service automation suite designed to help customers cut the cost of managing virtualisation and improve service quality.
Hewlett-Packard is considering offering an operating system platform developed by Google in its netbooks at the expense of Microsoft's Windows OS, according to a published report Tuesday.
Hewlett-Packard rolled out its Pavilion dv2 laptop in Singapore on Thursday, with company executives noting signs that some consumers are ready to resume spending on computers.
Hewlett-Packard has released a free development tool that finds vulnerabilities in Flash, Adobe System's widely used but occasionally buggy interactive Web technology.
Hewlett-Packard on Monday launched a new line of Integrity NonStop servers that the company says offers improved performance over its other entry-level servers that require high uptime.
Hewlett-Packard will begin selling on Monday laptop batteries that are guaranteed to last three years.
New laptop and desktop designs are on tap as PC and hardware makers start tweaking components to take advantage of improved features in Microsoft's upcoming Windows 7 OS.
Hewlett-Packard and Sun Microsystems -- fierce competitors when it comes to hardware sales -- unveiled an expanded partnership on Wednesday that will see HP become a key distributor of Sun's Solaris 10 operating system.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP settles cases with inkjet cartridge vendors
- Acer: Dell and HP are sabotaging ultra-thin laptops
- HP reports solid Q4 on services growth
- HP reports solid Q4 on services growth
- Kmart to launch HP Photo Centre 4.0 nationwide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPProcess Business AnalystVIC
- TPUAT LeadQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerWA
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- FTIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC