Two new low-power Neo processors from Advanced Micro Devices have surfaced on the Web site of PC maker Hewlett-Packard, which is offering the chips in its ultrathin laptop.
Countering the netbook craze, Hewlett-Packard on Tuesday introduced a thin and light laptop, the Pavilion DV2Z, which will deliver full PC functionality at a competitive price.
Hewlett-Packard plans to outsource the production of enterprise storage and servers in Europe in order to cut costs, it said Thursday.
HP Wednesday announced a new mobile thin client, and software enhancements to improve the security and manageability of its desktop-based thin clients.
Verizon Wireless will begin selling the HP Mini 1151NR netbook on Sunday for $200 after a $50 mail-in rebate and enrollment in a new two-year mobile broadband plan.
HP claims that using remanufactured laser toners can double the total cost of ownership of a printer compared to using genuine HP laser toners. A study commissioned by HP and conducted by QualityLogic indicated that remanufactured laser toners can in...
Hewlett-Packard and Research In Motion plan to design and sell business software together for RIM's popular BlackBerry smartphones.
HP Wednesday announced updates to its business service automation suite designed to help customers cut the cost of managing virtualisation and improve service quality.
Hewlett-Packard is considering offering an operating system platform developed by Google in its netbooks at the expense of Microsoft's Windows OS, according to a published report Tuesday.
Hewlett-Packard rolled out its Pavilion dv2 laptop in Singapore on Thursday, with company executives noting signs that some consumers are ready to resume spending on computers.
Hewlett-Packard has released a free development tool that finds vulnerabilities in Flash, Adobe System's widely used but occasionally buggy interactive Web technology.
Hewlett-Packard on Monday launched a new line of Integrity NonStop servers that the company says offers improved performance over its other entry-level servers that require high uptime.
Hewlett-Packard will begin selling on Monday laptop batteries that are guaranteed to last three years.
New laptop and desktop designs are on tap as PC and hardware makers start tweaking components to take advantage of improved features in Microsoft's upcoming Windows 7 OS.
Hewlett-Packard and Sun Microsystems -- fierce competitors when it comes to hardware sales -- unveiled an expanded partnership on Wednesday that will see HP become a key distributor of Sun's Solaris 10 operating system.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HP settles cases with inkjet cartridge vendors
- Acer: Dell and HP are sabotaging ultra-thin laptops
- HP reports solid Q4 on services growth
- HP reports solid Q4 on services growth
- Kmart to launch HP Photo Centre 4.0 nationwide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia