The majority of consumers are misinformed about the biggest source of printing pollution, a new survey shows. Up to 64 per cent of those surveyed believed that ink and toner use and disposal was the largest contributor to a printer's or multifunction...
Lexmark - News
Lexmark has launched a new tool that will help consumers work out the effect their printing habits are having on the environment.
The U.S. government could save more than US$440 million by creating formal printing policies and cutting down on unnecessary printing, according to a report released Tuesday.
Microsoft Tuesday unveiled yet another of its patent agreements, this time with printer manufacturer Lexmark.
Lexmark is pushing a green agenda as it launches a refresh of its home office and small business range of laser and inkjet printers.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Consumers misinformed about printer pollution: survey
- Lexmark calculates environmental cost of printing
- Survey: US government could save millions on printing
- Microsoft and Lexmark ink patent deal
- Lexmark refreshs its home office and SMB range
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementQLD
- FTIteration ManagerSA
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- CCWeb Services Tester- Test AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCAgile Project ManagerQLD
- CCExecutive AssistantACT
- TPMicrosoft BI DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst | Travel IndustryQLD
- CCSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- CCActive Directory EngineerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Digital DesignerVIC
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC
- CCService Desk Tier 3 EngineerQLD
- CCERP LeadWA
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC