Samsung Electronics plans to unveil a flat-panel TV that's as thin as just 6.5-millimeters at this week's International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, it said Sunday.
Brand Centre - News
Acer on Monday launched a powerful quad-core laptop at a price that may appeal to buyers on a budget.
Sony has launched a teaser ad campaign for a new "revolutionary" Vaio laptop that appears destined to debut at January's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Hewlett-Packard on Monday launched an application that allows users to print pictures wirelessly from an iPhone.
The speculation is heating up around Dell's upcoming Adamo, which industry observers believe is an ultraportable laptop that could a price-friendly response to Apple's ultrathin Macbook Air.
Hewlett-Packard Co. said it began shipping its 300GB small-form factor drives to worldwide resellers this week, doubling the capacity of its previous 2.5-innch serial-attached SCSI (SAS) hard disk drives. HP said the new drives, which it produced wit...
Sony Ericsson has joined the Open Handset Alliance, the group of companies, including handset manufacturers and carriers, committed to the Android open mobile platform.
Dell has announced a partnership with The Good Guys that will see its products sold through the retailer’s 87 stores across Australia in time for Christmas.
Today Sony unveiled the HDR-FX1000: a new HDV Handycam aimed at the prosumer and high-end consumer markets.
Dell announced Monday that it is offering Seagate's self-encrypting hard drives in its Latitude laptops, Precision Mobile Workstations and OptiPlex desktops as a security precaution to those machines being lost or stolen. Seagate also announced today...
Acer, the world's third-largest PC vendor, said shipments of its Aspire One netbook could reach 6 million units this year, which would edge out Asustek Computer's popular Eee PC at the top of the market.
Lexmark is pushing a green agenda as it launches a refresh of its home office and small business range of laser and inkjet printers.
A tenth of a millimeter might not seem like much, but in the competitive world of flat-panel televisions it's enough for Samsung to steal the thinnest-TV crown from Philips.
For the PlayStation Portable, firmware update 5.0 has been released, bringing with it the opportunity to browse and download content directly to your PSP from the PlayStation Store. Previously, content needed to be downloaded to a PC or PS3 first bef...
Acer, the world's third-largest PC vendor, will reach a US$20 billion revenue target and sales of 30 million computers this year despite financial troubles in the U.S., high energy prices and rising inflation, company executives said Friday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's UHD Monitor covers 99.5 per cent of Adobe colour spectrum
- HP settles cases with inkjet cartridge vendors
- Study predicts PS3 will win the console war
- Samsung wave makes a splash at Mobile World Congress
- Sony returns to profit, cuts full-year loss forecast
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTWorkbrain Functional ExpertNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- FTLead Front End DeveloperVIC
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCService Desk Tier 3 EngineerQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTJunior Network Engineer (Juniper certified)SA
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware TestersACT
- FTSenior Project Analyst, PMO, WealthNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedACT
- TPSenior Engineer-UNIXVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerACT
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- CCGIS ConsultantACT
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- FTSAP Team Lead - Configuration ManagementACT
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA