Acer plans to launch its first smartphone with Google's Android software on board in the fourth quarter of this year, the company announced Monday.
Brand Centre - News
Samsung launched on Monday the Pixon12, the company's first touchscreen phone with a 12-megapixel camera.
Lexmark has launched a new tool that will help consumers work out the effect their printing habits are having on the environment.
Hewlett-Packard plans to outsource the production of enterprise storage and servers in Europe in order to cut costs, it said Thursday.
HP Wednesday announced a new mobile thin client, and software enhancements to improve the security and manageability of its desktop-based thin clients.
Thousands of phones sold by Jitterbug, a mobile operator that specializes in simple handsets for limited uses such as emergency calls, are being recalled because they can't be used to call 911 in some rare cases.
Researchers at Japan's public broadcaster, NHK (Nippon Hoso Kyokai), have developed a flexible OLED (organic LED) display that's 5.8-inches in size and can display moving images in color.
TransferJet, a data transmission technology developed by Sony that allows information to be exchanged between gadgets by simply bringing them close to each other, took a further step towards commercialization this week when Sony said it would begin a...
Sony has announced the release of a new portable projector aimed at business professionals. The VPL-MX20 combines a super-thin design with high brightness levels.
AT&T says its trial selling netbooks in company stories in a couple of cities has been successful so it will begin selling the small laptops nationwide in a few months, the company said on Tuesday.
Sony today announced three new digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) cameras aimed at consumers interested in transitioning from point-and-shoot cameras.
Dell on Friday announced an "ultra-light" server that will be powered by low-power processors designed for use in low-cost laptops.
Verizon Wireless will begin selling the HP Mini 1151NR netbook on Sunday for $200 after a $50 mail-in rebate and enrollment in a new two-year mobile broadband plan.
HP claims that using remanufactured laser toners can double the total cost of ownership of a printer compared to using genuine HP laser toners. A study commissioned by HP and conducted by QualityLogic indicated that remanufactured laser toners can in...
The U.S. government could save more than US$440 million by creating formal printing policies and cutting down on unnecessary printing, according to a report released Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's UHD Monitor covers 99.5 per cent of Adobe colour spectrum
- HP settles cases with inkjet cartridge vendors
- Study predicts PS3 will win the console war
- Samsung wave makes a splash at Mobile World Congress
- Sony returns to profit, cuts full-year loss forecast
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Change ManagerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Transition Program ManagerVIC
- FTProfessional Learning Facilitator - Information ManagementVIC
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - PeopleSoftQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- FTUX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCDynamics AX Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Frontend Developer (Angular or React or Ember)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- TPICT Security SpecialistVIC
- TPSenior IT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTCRM AdministratorACT
- CCBase24 DeveloperNSW