Owners of Apple, Dell and Hewlett-Packard laptops have combined their lawsuits against Nvidia in an attempt to force the graphics chip maker to replace allegedly flawed processors, according to court documents.
Brand Centre - News
Dell is offering WiMax support as an option on three laptop models sold in the U.S., the company said Tuesday.
Hewlett-Packard and Research In Motion plan to design and sell business software together for RIM's popular BlackBerry smartphones.
Sony Australia has outlined its predictions for the future of digital television in Australia, projecting increased household penetration of large Full HD televisions, Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) and environmentally friendly TVs.
Samsung Mobile Australia today announced the launch of its latest "hero" mobile phone, the UltraTouch, which comes equipped with a touch screen and a slide-out numeric keypad.
Sony today launched four new series of Bravia LCD televisions, which will be available in May and July. The new models mean that the company's entire LCD television line-up will soon be Full HD 1080p.
Acer is already working on several different devices using Google's Android operating system and software, and plans to launch a smartphone using the software later this year.
Acer edged out rival Asustek Computer to lead the world in netbook shipments last year.
Samsung Electronics became the first major mobile phone maker to launch a smartphone based on Google's Android software.
Apple beat rival computer makers such as Hewlett-Packard and Dell by wide margins in a recent customers satisfaction survey, an analyst said Monday.
Samsung Electronics on Thursday said it is boosting security on solid-state drives by bundling data encryption software with SSDs it ships.
HP Wednesday announced updates to its business service automation suite designed to help customers cut the cost of managing virtualisation and improve service quality.
The Sony XEL-1 is the company's first OLED television screen. Priced at &6999, it has an 11-inch panel with a resolution of 960x540 — which may not sound impressive — but Sony claims the XEL-1 has better image quality than any existing te...
Dell on Thursday introduced small-business laptops that will be free of bloatware, which could help improve system performance and protect storage space.
Hewlett-Packard is considering offering an operating system platform developed by Google in its netbooks at the expense of Microsoft's Windows OS, according to a published report Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's UHD Monitor covers 99.5 per cent of Adobe colour spectrum
- HP settles cases with inkjet cartridge vendors
- Study predicts PS3 will win the console war
- Samsung wave makes a splash at Mobile World Congress
- Sony returns to profit, cuts full-year loss forecast
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk Analyst - Major Government Client / ParramattaNSW
- FTLua DeveloperVIC
- CCAX Functional SupportQLD
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- CCWintel EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPSoftware Engineer - C++QLD
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCTest EngineerNSW
- CCUX LeadNSW
- CCSenior Technical Tibco Integration SpecialistNSW
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- FTUX Designer - more experience will be considered as SeniorAsia
- FTJava/JEE DeveloperVIC
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- FTIT Systems ManagerNSW
- TPGIS OfficerQLD
- FTJunior Digital DesignerNSW