Samsung Australia has announced the release of its factory calibrated UD970 professional monitor.
The Samsung Galaxy S III 4G is certainly capable of super fast data speeds on the Telstra and Optus 4G networks, but all that extra speed comes at a cost of precious battery life.
The Samsung Galaxy Note II has a larger 5.5in screen, a faster, quad-core processor and runs the newest version of Google's Android platform, 4.1 Jelly Bean. The Galaxy Note II also happens to be one of the best Android phones we've ever used.
Samsung has finally made the Galaxy S III mini official. A downgraded version of the Galaxy S III in both size and power, the Galaxy S III mini will attempt to appeal to those who find flagship Android phones too big to handle.
Samsung’s DA-E750 is a wireless audio dock that has taken inspiration from the past -- it’s got a glossy wooden finish, and two glowing valve amp tubes up top -- but it’s definitely up to date when it comes to built-in features.
One of the first smartphones to run Microsoft's new mobile OS will be the Samsung ATIV S. It features a large 4.8in super AMOLED HD screen, has an 8-megapixel camera and boasts an aluminium chassis.
Samsung has packed a lot of technology into its NX20 interchangeable lens camera. Apart from a 20-megapixel APS-C sized CMOS sensor, this camera has Wi-Fi features, it supports Samsung's iFunction lenses, and it caters to both experienced photographers and beginners with its array of manual features and scene modes. The camera has pretty much all you need built in, including a flash, an electronic viewfinder (EVF) and a high-quality, hinged LCD screen.
The Samsung Galaxy Beam is a run of the mill Android phone that boasts a built-in HD projector as its key feature.
The S Pen stylus and Samsung's software additions an extra element to the Galaxy Note 10.1 over rival devices but the rest of the package is a little disappointing.
The poorly named Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is a largely similar device to its predecessor and has no killer feature. This is a reasonably well designed tablet, but it offers little to get excited about and provides no compelling reason to choose it over alternatives.
At the 2012 Samsung Forum, we had the chance to listen to Samsung’s new wireless audio docks. These speaker systems can dock both Apple iDevices and Samsung smartphones, making them a smart choice for a household that’s not committed to either Android or iOS.
Samsung's first Bada phone has some impressive hardware, but the future success of Bada phones remains unclear. Here's our hands-on review of the Samsung Wave.
When Samsung announced that it was developing its own mobile operating system, one question came to mind: Do we really need another mobile OS? Whether we do or not, Samsung's Bada OS has made its debut at Mobile World Congress on the new Samsung Wave handset. While I'm not yet sold on the software, the Wave has some pretty hard-to-ignore features.
Samsung has announced that it is starting mass production of 3D-capable LCD and LED television panels. The panels will be produced in 40, 46 and 55in sizes with both LED and regular CCFL backlighting. Active shutter glasses technology will be responsible for the televisions' 3D effect.
Samsung plans to release its 3D-compatible LED televisions in Australia, with models expected to be released in mid-April.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's UHD Monitor covers 99.5 per cent of Adobe colour spectrum
- Samsung wave makes a splash at Mobile World Congress
- Samsung begins mass production of 3D TV LCD panels
- Samsung 3D TVs likely to reach Australia in April
- Samsung builds 3D TV home system, thinnest LED TV ever
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Web) 161011/AP/145Asia
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- CCData ScientistVIC
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW