I'm a fan of live music and a patron of <a href=" http://www.etree.org/">online communities such as eTree.org</a>, where music junkies swap copyright-free music. So I was stung when I recently tried to download a live recording of a Dave Matthews con...
After an Internet-wide search, here are the 11 blogs that depressed -- er, uh -- impressed us the most with their lameness.
An unsavory connection from your past. An annoying link to your name that's dragging down your career. A spicy quote you tossed off to a reporter that you wish you could take back.
3 Mobile last week announced that it will exclusively offer the INQ mobile phone in Australia.
When it comes to children and the Internet, most parents focus on safe Web browsing. That's understandable, given that the Web can sometimes seem like one big Red Light District. But the Web isn't the only source of objectionable material online. E-m...
Coming up with a great technology product or service is only half the battle these days. Creating a name for said product that is at once cool but not too cool or exclusionary, marketable to both early adopters and a broader audience, and, of course,...
Imagine a business tool that lets you broadcast information about your company, listen in on discussions about how people are using your products and what they think of them, and get involved when one of your customers -- or one of your competitors' ...
Powerful photo networking services let you share shots to anyone, from anywhere, even while you're still on vacation.
The greatest geeky gourds
Whether they're in branch offices or home offices, workers are increasingly telecommuting instead of working in a traditional centralized office environment.
The ability of malware writers to consistently stay ahead of those seeking to stop them has been a constant factor in the security industry over the past several years.
Social networking is the killer Internet app, but it can also lead directly to identity theft.
As more and more spammers are arrested, prosecuted, and sued under state and federal antispam statutes, there's one thing you can count on: Someone somewhere will invariably call the targeted spammer a "spam king."
Over the last few years, the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and other organizations looking to eliminate the illegal swapping of digital media files have attacked the problem through the courts, publicity campaigns, and other means....
A compilation of the most notorious convicted spammers
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCEnvironment AnalystVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT