Last week's online protest against Microsoft Outlook is turning out to be a tempest-in-a-Tweet.
Sometimes, it seems scams are becoming almost as common as social media experts on Twitter. The latest one, unleashed Monday morning and initially noticed by tech blog Mashable, centers on a fake blog hosted at the domain twittersblogs.com. Tweets co...
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Forget spam and phishing as you once knew it: the new breed of cyber criminals are shifting their operations to fertile new fields, including mobile phones, online gaming and Web 2.0. These are the chief threats facing consumers today, and it's peril...
Sweden's Pirate Party won 7.13 percent of the vote in elections earlier this month. Its campaign for the respect of privacy, the reform of copyright law and the abolition of the patent system earned it a seat in the European Parliament, and it may ye...
The .eu TLD (top-level domain name) for Web sites allows non-ASCII characters in its Web addresses, after it opened up the TLD to addresses written in Cyrillic and Greek letters, <a href="http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/policy/doteu/">the Eur...
The U.S. government should avoid making huge changes in its deregulatory telecom policies because consumers have seen a "broadband boom" since 2000, according to a new paper released Wednesday.
Mozilla's Firefox 3.5 Release Candidate 2 is now out in the open, meaning the long-awaited final version is likely right around the corner.
Google engineers have put in place several measures to remove pornography from search results in China, after the government warned the company its filter was too weak.
Former Apple Macintosh evangelist Guy Kawasaki posts Twitter messages about a lot of different things, but the message he put up on Tuesday afternoon was really out of character.
Given the slew of embarrassing stories you've no doubt seen about users accidentally sharing too-personal information, the idea of preserving privacy on a social network may seem like going outside during a thunderstorm and expecting to stay dry.
Our Web sites are under attack! And my company's firewall and intrusion-detection systems seem to have been giving a lot of people around here a false sense of security.
Welcome to the era of SoMo.
Twitter grew faster than any other Web site in May, when its unique visitors rose almost 1,500 percent year-on-year to 18.2 million, according to Nielsen Online.
China has ordered Google to suspend its foreign Web site search service after warning that the company's filtering of pornography was too weak, state media said Friday.
How do you make a terrible thing even worse? If you're a crook who operates a botnet -- an often-expansive network of malware-infected PCs -- you link botnets together to form a gargantuan "botnetweb." And you do it in a way that's hard for an antivi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple loses bid for sales ban in Samsung patent case
- Broadcom wants to let 1,000 IoT devices bloom with $19.99 development kit
- Microsoft rolls out DLP to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Salesforce.com CRM upgrade puts heavy emphasis on mobile
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Compare broadband and save
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW