Once upon a time, it was easy enough to find your favorite clips and shows on YouTube. After all, the site owed its early fame in part to Lazy Sunday from Saturday Night Live.
Her voice is urbane, saccharine-sweet, maternal. She is grateful that I telephoned; my call is important to her. I hate the sound of her voice.
The natural-language search engine Wolfram Alpha is expected to launch May 18 and more details about the site are emerging. Most notably, Stephen Wolfram, Wolfram Alpha's creator and the brain behind the computational software Mathematica, says his s...
"Google knows more about you than your mother."
It turns out when you run the world's biggest social network, you inherit the world's biggest social problems. And so it goes with Facebook, which is now under fire for its implicit support of groups that deny the Holocaust ever happened. (And what a...
One of the many luminaries I follow on Twitter is PornStarTweet. (I make these sacrifices just for you, I hope you realize that.) Earlier Friday he/she/them tweeted the following:
Give your desktop and other parts of Windows a makeover with these 10 free and low-cost downloads
Discussion forums are magnets for some of the jerkiest people on the 'Interwebs'. We profile a dozen of the most common and annoying forum jerks--from 'The Antagonist' to 'The Conspiracy Theorist'.
Although he acknowledges that businesses have yet to embrace IPv6, security guru Scott Hogg says that doesn't mean IT executives can ignore the security problems that the next generation Internet protocol can present. After all, he notes, operating s...
Many folks are familiar with the modeling we've done over the past few years highlighting the fact that Internet demand is outstripping capacity, specifically access capacity. The findings were, to put it mildly, controversial: We've been called ever...
Twitter certainly has received a lot of media attention recently, with the Kutcher vs. CNN battle to see who would be the first to have a million followers. Oprah also had a show about the impact of Twitter on people's lives. According to comScore, T...
Bruce Schneier, author and computer security expert, wrote a good reality-check essay on the subject of online privacy, or the lack thereof.
Facebook users -- and their managers -- who are concerned about keeping control of their information should get themselves over to the social network's Privacy Settings page without delay.
Search engines get to grips with Web 2.0
You can bookmark a Gmail message, track stocks in Google's search box, quickly estimate a taxi ride's cost in Google Maps, and do much more. We tell you how.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD