Evernote isn't a revolution. Like most of the technology products we tend to use regularly in our daily lives, Evernote is an evolution, a collection of good ideas that rolls into a single program the functionality of a half-dozen apps you would othe...
Broadband - Guides
Picking an Internet service provider (ISP) is never easy. The one that's right for you depends on a lot of factors -- a key factor being your budget and the next major consideration being the monthly data allowance you are given. But there are lots o...
Mobile broadband has changed the way many people work, socialise and live. The ability to access the Internet from your mobile phone means you can easily check social-networking sites, choose a restaurant to eat at or find cinema session times withou...
One of the key advantages of wireless broadband is that it allows you to have an Internet connection without being physically connected to your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
With Naked ADSL you can get fast ADSL2+ speeds and save money by avoiding line rental fees. We explain what you need to know before making the leap to Naked ADSL.
The carbon footprint of a search query is nowhere near the estimate concluded by a Harvard academic, Google said late Sunday.
New exploits against VoIP continue to emerge, but experts say these demonstrations reveal the need for vigilant security and are not fatal flaws to the technology.
As technology and communications begin to converge, the focus is increasingly placed upon multifunction devices, such as the modern smartphone.
With more bandwidth and endless multimedia possibilities, 3G mobile phones are leaving 2G in the dust.
For the majority of those looking to upgrade to broadband Internet for the business or home, it's all about the extra speed.
Spyware ranges from the merely annoying to the potentially devastating, but our Anti-spyware guide will keep your PC pesk free.
Voice over IP is exactly what its name suggests. It is voice communication that is transmitted over an Internet Protocol (IP) service.
If you have multiple computers around the home or office and want to network them together to share an ADSL Internet connection then this guide is for you.
Running a business and want to promote yourself online? You need a domain name.
Follow this guide to learn everything about wireless networking. Whether you're connecting to a wireless hotspot or sending data from your PC to a handheld computer we have all the tips you need to get the most out of this technology.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Life 400 DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)QLD
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global BrandNSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC