Evernote isn't a revolution. Like most of the technology products we tend to use regularly in our daily lives, Evernote is an evolution, a collection of good ideas that rolls into a single program the functionality of a half-dozen apps you would othe...
Picking an Internet service provider (ISP) is never easy. The one that's right for you depends on a lot of factors -- a key factor being your budget and the next major consideration being the monthly data allowance you are given. But there are lots o...
Mobile broadband has changed the way many people work, socialise and live. The ability to access the Internet from your mobile phone means you can easily check social-networking sites, choose a restaurant to eat at or find cinema session times withou...
One of the key advantages of wireless broadband is that it allows you to have an Internet connection without being physically connected to your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
With Naked ADSL you can get fast ADSL2+ speeds and save money by avoiding line rental fees. We explain what you need to know before making the leap to Naked ADSL.
The carbon footprint of a search query is nowhere near the estimate concluded by a Harvard academic, Google said late Sunday.
New exploits against VoIP continue to emerge, but experts say these demonstrations reveal the need for vigilant security and are not fatal flaws to the technology.
As technology and communications begin to converge, the focus is increasingly placed upon multifunction devices, such as the modern smartphone.
With more bandwidth and endless multimedia possibilities, 3G mobile phones are leaving 2G in the dust.
For the majority of those looking to upgrade to broadband Internet for the business or home, it's all about the extra speed.
Spyware ranges from the merely annoying to the potentially devastating, but our Anti-spyware guide will keep your PC pesk free.
Voice over IP is exactly what its name suggests. It is voice communication that is transmitted over an Internet Protocol (IP) service.
If you have multiple computers around the home or office and want to network them together to share an ADSL Internet connection then this guide is for you.
Running a business and want to promote yourself online? You need a domain name.
Follow this guide to learn everything about wireless networking. Whether you're connecting to a wireless hotspot or sending data from your PC to a handheld computer we have all the tips you need to get the most out of this technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT