Internet service provider (ISP), TPG Telecom, has launched a set of six new NBN plans.
iiNet’s content delivery network (CDN) distributed 1.2 petabytes (PB) or 1228.8 terabytes (TB) of video and music data in December 2013 alone.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Vodafone has turned on its 4G (LTE) network in parts of Tasmania.
Budget electronics company, Soniq, will enter the telecommunications market by offering its own range of plans and smartphones on another carrier’s network.
Optus has reported that its Sydney- and Newcastle-based live network test sites recorded an aggregate throughput maximum of 2.3 gigabits per second (Gbps).
Telecommunications giant, Optus, has wrapped up its five-year 3G network upgrade program, having moved 4400 mobile sites across Australia to the 900MHz spectrum.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has launched two new mobile broadband devices which will be compatible with its20MHz 4G network in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
Research firm, Analysys Mason, claims LTE in 2014 “will make the spectrum-rich richer, and the spectrum-poor just a little better off” as more operators will deploy LTE-A carrier aggregation (CA) which benefits those with multiple spectrum positions;...
Locally-owned startup, Australian Broadband Services (AuSBBS), is targeting small businesses with new National Broadband Network (NBN) plans priced at $100 and $155 per month.
Telecommunications provider, Optus, is poised to begin a trial of a premium home wireless broadband product in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane which promises ADSL2+ speed to all homes and small businesses.
Telstra has today announced the launch of a new portable Wi-Fi 4G Advanced modem that includes a colour touch screen and supports the new LTE-Advanced network.
Google announced a number of enhancements to its social media platform Google+ and said the number of monthly active users on Google+ jumped from 390 million in May to 540 million users today.
Dodo has today announced its new range of consumer NBN plans, including a plan offering unlimited data per month.
Telstra has today announced a partnership with Sydney's ANZ Stadium, which will see the telco provide wireless connectivity to the sporting and events venue for the next five years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC