MySpace will unveil this week a large-scale redesign that will alter major components of the social-networking site, like its home page, navigation scheme, search engine and video player.
Broadband - News
A 22-year-old Wisconsin man has been sentenced to six months in federal prison for repeatedly posting online threats that dirty bombs were going to be detonated at football stadiums in seven states.
Despite assurances from Google and Yahoo that their online advertising deal doesn't need regulatory approval, the two companies should not be too quick to dismiss Microsoft's influence on Capitol Hill.
Opera unveiled a major update to its flagship browser that features anti-malware blocking, bookmark synchronization between devices and an improved search function built into the address bar.
Most of the attention to the recent Google/Yahoo partnership has focused on the two companies' search advertising plans, but the deal has implications for instant messaging, too. "In addition," reads the companies' press release, "Yahoo and Google ag...
A 13-year-old boy is thought to have committed suicide following an internet bullying campaign on social networking site Bebo.
IBM is shipping upgrades this month to its Web 2.0-based social networking tools for business, adding capabilities in enhanced profiling, data display and collaboration.
The T4 group has made available on its Web site presentations made by economic and telecommunications industry experts at the T4 national broadband network regulatory seminar, held in Canberra last week.
The final release of Opera 9.5 is now available to download.
Mozilla Wednesday set next Tuesday, June 17, as the release date for Firefox 3.0, the first major upgrade of the open-source browser in nearly 20 months.
The ACCC admitted last week to a Senate standing committee that the operational separation legislation introduced in 2005 to control anti-competitive behaviour by Telstra has failed.
Telstra has done a back flip on its ADSL2+ broadband wholesale strategy and announced it will allow ISPs access to the network.
Microsoft is making some improvements to Internet Explorer that it hopes will make deploying and managing the browser easier for IT professionals.
The Web sites of three of the security industry's best-known companies include security flaws that could be used to launch scams against customers, according to a new report.
The challenge of the Web is to build a system that enables people to creatively solve problems that they couldn't solve on their own, said Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of the World Wide Web and director of the World Wide Web Consortium.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)WA
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- TPProject Technical LeadQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSupport Analyst / Production Support - InformaticaNSW
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)NSW
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD