MySpace will unveil this week a large-scale redesign that will alter major components of the social-networking site, like its home page, navigation scheme, search engine and video player.
A 22-year-old Wisconsin man has been sentenced to six months in federal prison for repeatedly posting online threats that dirty bombs were going to be detonated at football stadiums in seven states.
Despite assurances from Google and Yahoo that their online advertising deal doesn't need regulatory approval, the two companies should not be too quick to dismiss Microsoft's influence on Capitol Hill.
Opera unveiled a major update to its flagship browser that features anti-malware blocking, bookmark synchronization between devices and an improved search function built into the address bar.
Most of the attention to the recent Google/Yahoo partnership has focused on the two companies' search advertising plans, but the deal has implications for instant messaging, too. "In addition," reads the companies' press release, "Yahoo and Google ag...
A 13-year-old boy is thought to have committed suicide following an internet bullying campaign on social networking site Bebo.
IBM is shipping upgrades this month to its Web 2.0-based social networking tools for business, adding capabilities in enhanced profiling, data display and collaboration.
The T4 group has made available on its Web site presentations made by economic and telecommunications industry experts at the T4 national broadband network regulatory seminar, held in Canberra last week.
The final release of Opera 9.5 is now available to download.
Mozilla Wednesday set next Tuesday, June 17, as the release date for Firefox 3.0, the first major upgrade of the open-source browser in nearly 20 months.
The ACCC admitted last week to a Senate standing committee that the operational separation legislation introduced in 2005 to control anti-competitive behaviour by Telstra has failed.
Telstra has done a back flip on its ADSL2+ broadband wholesale strategy and announced it will allow ISPs access to the network.
Microsoft is making some improvements to Internet Explorer that it hopes will make deploying and managing the browser easier for IT professionals.
The Web sites of three of the security industry's best-known companies include security flaws that could be used to launch scams against customers, according to a new report.
The challenge of the Web is to build a system that enables people to creatively solve problems that they couldn't solve on their own, said Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of the World Wide Web and director of the World Wide Web Consortium.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW