A change that Apple made in its latest update to Mac OS X forced Mozilla to issue a third release candidate for Firefox 3.0, according to notes from a status meeting the company held Tuesday.
A new Frost & Sullivan report is predicting WiMax will remain a limited and niche technology in Australia.
Telstra's 3G network will be faster, cheaper and have more capacity following a deal with Ericsson to install Direct Tunnel technology.
At the request of its SharePoint and Office product development teams, Microsoft's Office Labs operation has created and is testing a prototype of an internal social network that can provide employees with feeds and updates about their colleagues.
A Canada-based entrepreneur wants to create the world's biggest database on the human body.
Virgin Media and the BPI are working together on an 'education campaign' aimed at users believed to be illegally sharing copyrighted files.
A hacker has posted attack code that exploits critical flaws in the Safari and Internet Explorer Web browsers.
The U.S. Central Intelligence Agency's Intellipedia project for information-sharing within the nation's intelligence community is still in the early adoption phase a couple years after its launch, but has become a brand name for an entire suite of re...
Just days after the ederal government announced its StaySmartOnline initiative, a study by security software maker AVG has found that Australians fall victim to cyber crime at a higher rate than users in the US, Brazil and seven other major European ...
The Rudd government's razor gang has cut funding from the Australian Federal Police (AFP) anti-child porn operations, including its online capability.
Symantec has released a free tool that wipes spurious entries from Windows' registry that had crippled some PCs running the company's security software after they were upgraded to Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) or Vista SP1.
Microsoft plans to enable the Python and Ruby languages to be used for client-side development of rich Internet applications that leverage the company's Silverlight browser plug-in technology.
Opera Software will include anti-malware and drive-by download defenses in version 9.5 of its flagship browser, which is now in beta but close to a final release, the company said Monday.
Online shoppers struggled to enter Amazon.com's main e-commerce site on Monday, after it had experienced similar problems on Friday.
The agenda from last year's Enterprise 2.0 Conference was vendor and analyst-heavy as few end-user companies were yet widely using the Web 2.0 technologies that were born and nurtured by the consumer market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC