Europe's highest court will hear a trademark infringement suit concerning Google's keyword advertising system, a case that ventures into an untested area of law that could impact the company's lucrative ad revenue.
Six Brits have been arrested for illegally sharing music files. Cleveland Police made the arrests on May 23 and 28 'in relation to uploading pre-release music' onto the now defunct BitTorrent tracker OiNK.cd. However, the exact offences they are alle...
While Canada's Privacy Commissioner is about to investigate whether Facebook is breaching Canada's privacy laws, Ontario's Privacy Commissioner's office is working with the social networking site on a privacy protection initiative.
Microsoft this week confirmed that Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) omits a critical security update issued by the company in November 2006.
Yahoo announced the public release Wednesday of a new Address Book application programming interface (API) that enables developers to build new applications by using the address books behind Yahoo Messenger, Go, Mail and others.
Asustek Computer plans to offer buyers of its popular Eee PC low-cost laptop additional storage for songs, videos and other data via the Internet.
Installs fast, runs fast, and downloads fast. These will be the characteristics of Symantec Corporation's next-generation security products for consumers, an executive said Monday.
In the latest indication of the growing unease in some quarters over Google's privacy policies, a coalition of advocacy groups is asking the search company to provide a direct link to its privacy policies on its home page.
Wikia Search, the open-source search engine that is the brainchild of Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales, will begin letting anyone participate in building its index by adding, deleting and rating Web pages. "This is a complete overhaul of everything," sa...
Google will roll out a new version of its hosted site search service for businesses on this week, featuring improved indexing and a new name.
Microsoft's Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) ships with an out-of-date version of Adobe's Flash Player that's vulnerable to recently-spotted attacks, according to Microsoft's support documentation.
Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates has narrowed the release window for the second beta version of Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) to sometime in August.
National ISP Internode has launched an Australian mirror of the SourceForge open source software repository and development portal.
A former Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) staffer and an ex-radiocommunications regulator have been appointed to the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) board, under the government's new merit-based recruitment c...
Microsoft is disputing that its CardSpace authentication management technology can be hacked despite a research paper that outlines a proof-of-concept attack.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA