Broadband's increasing status as a critical driver of service industries like health and education means the forthcoming national broadband network must be truly open access with utilities-based pricing at its core, according to a report issued by te...
A New York man was convicted of copyright infringement late last week in the largest criminal music piracy case in the United States.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
After warning on Tuesday that hackers were exploiting an unpatched bug in Adobe Systems' Flash Player software, Symantec has backtracked from this claim, saying the flaw is "very similar" to another vulnerability that was patched last month.
Any employee can get in trouble for personal blogging on company time, but US government workers, as one NASA employee has discovered, can get into a special kind of legal trouble if they also write about politics. They risk violating a 1939 US law c...
While consumers and marketers have found that Web 2.0 technologies are a good way to forge closer ties and to virally spread content across the Internet, hate groups and terrorists are now increasingly turning to blogs, video sites and social network...
Yahoo is suing a group of unidentified companies and individuals loosely called the "Yahoo Lottery Spammers" for running e-mail scams that sought victim's personal information and extorted money from purported winners.
Google is looking to expand the reach of Google Earth with a new browser plug-in and API released Wednesday that allows developers to infuse 3-D geographic views into Web applications.
I've given a lot of attention to the forthcoming Firefox 3.0 lately, but let's not forget that <a href=" http://www.pcworld.com/tags/Microsoft+Corporation.html">Microsoft</a> has a new version of its own browser in the works, too. According to Nick M...
SP Telemedia subsidiary, Soul Telecommunications, has hit back at media claims that it has not paid commissions to hundreds of resellers across the country.
Macquarie Telecom has switched on 250 ADSL2+ exchanges across Australia to target boom-towns in Queensland and Western Australia that have lured an influx of SME and large enterprise businesses.
Intel will delay the launch of its upcoming Centrino 2 platform for laptop computers to resolve issues related to the chipset and the antenna used with the wireless chipset.
Mozilla decided Tuesday to roll out a second release candidate for Firefox 3.0 that will include fixes for about 40 bugs. The alternative was to declare the open-source browser good "as is," then patch the problems with a later update.
Google's Mini search appliance for small and midsize businesses has grown a new set of capabilities for crawling and categorizing documents, the company announced in a blog post Tuesday.
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has kept mum in the face of burning questions on structural separation and regulation for the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Viacom's US$1 billion copyright infringement lawsuit against YouTube and its parent company, Google, threatens the way that hundreds of millions of people legitimately exchange various kinds of content via the Internet, Google contended in an answer ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
- US man sentenced for hacking POS systems at Subway
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW