Google is looking to expand the reach of Google Earth with a new browser plug-in and API released Wednesday that allows developers to infuse 3-D geographic views into Web applications.
I've given a lot of attention to the forthcoming Firefox 3.0 lately, but let's not forget that <a href=" http://www.pcworld.com/tags/Microsoft+Corporation.html">Microsoft</a> has a new version of its own browser in the works, too. According to Nick M...
SP Telemedia subsidiary, Soul Telecommunications, has hit back at media claims that it has not paid commissions to hundreds of resellers across the country.
Macquarie Telecom has switched on 250 ADSL2+ exchanges across Australia to target boom-towns in Queensland and Western Australia that have lured an influx of SME and large enterprise businesses.
Intel will delay the launch of its upcoming Centrino 2 platform for laptop computers to resolve issues related to the chipset and the antenna used with the wireless chipset.
Mozilla decided Tuesday to roll out a second release candidate for Firefox 3.0 that will include fixes for about 40 bugs. The alternative was to declare the open-source browser good "as is," then patch the problems with a later update.
Google's Mini search appliance for small and midsize businesses has grown a new set of capabilities for crawling and categorizing documents, the company announced in a blog post Tuesday.
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has kept mum in the face of burning questions on structural separation and regulation for the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Viacom's US$1 billion copyright infringement lawsuit against YouTube and its parent company, Google, threatens the way that hundreds of millions of people legitimately exchange various kinds of content via the Internet, Google contended in an answer ...
Attackers are exploiting an unpatched bug in Adobe System's popular Flash Player, security researchers warned Tuesday.
After seven years of outsourcing its Web site to Amazon.com, brick-and-mortar bookstore Borders has launched its own e-commerce site, Borders.com.
PIPE Networks has debunked speculation that it will bid for the National Broadband Network (NBN) and launched a scathing attack on the government's fibre network plans.
With a partnership between Black Star TV and South Korean company 2ii Tech, Ghana has become home to the first service in West Africa for mobile-phone-enabled TV content viewing. Employing Terrestrial Digital Multimedia Broadcasting (T-DMB) technolog...
China announced a restructuring plan for the country's fixed-line and mobile operators on Saturday, a final step towards the long-awaited release of 3G (third-generation) mobile licenses.
An aptly named "TimesMachine" from The New York Times offers up online images of historic newspapers from the 1850s through the 1920s. You can view sample papers at http://timesmachine.nytimes.com/browser, but to browse through the 70-year spread of ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- CCProducts and Markets Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant, Enterprise SoftwareNSW