Google is looking to expand the reach of Google Earth with a new browser plug-in and API released Wednesday that allows developers to infuse 3-D geographic views into Web applications.
I've given a lot of attention to the forthcoming Firefox 3.0 lately, but let's not forget that <a href=" http://www.pcworld.com/tags/Microsoft+Corporation.html">Microsoft</a> has a new version of its own browser in the works, too. According to Nick M...
SP Telemedia subsidiary, Soul Telecommunications, has hit back at media claims that it has not paid commissions to hundreds of resellers across the country.
Macquarie Telecom has switched on 250 ADSL2+ exchanges across Australia to target boom-towns in Queensland and Western Australia that have lured an influx of SME and large enterprise businesses.
Intel will delay the launch of its upcoming Centrino 2 platform for laptop computers to resolve issues related to the chipset and the antenna used with the wireless chipset.
Mozilla decided Tuesday to roll out a second release candidate for Firefox 3.0 that will include fixes for about 40 bugs. The alternative was to declare the open-source browser good "as is," then patch the problems with a later update.
Google's Mini search appliance for small and midsize businesses has grown a new set of capabilities for crawling and categorizing documents, the company announced in a blog post Tuesday.
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has kept mum in the face of burning questions on structural separation and regulation for the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Viacom's US$1 billion copyright infringement lawsuit against YouTube and its parent company, Google, threatens the way that hundreds of millions of people legitimately exchange various kinds of content via the Internet, Google contended in an answer ...
Attackers are exploiting an unpatched bug in Adobe System's popular Flash Player, security researchers warned Tuesday.
After seven years of outsourcing its Web site to Amazon.com, brick-and-mortar bookstore Borders has launched its own e-commerce site, Borders.com.
PIPE Networks has debunked speculation that it will bid for the National Broadband Network (NBN) and launched a scathing attack on the government's fibre network plans.
With a partnership between Black Star TV and South Korean company 2ii Tech, Ghana has become home to the first service in West Africa for mobile-phone-enabled TV content viewing. Employing Terrestrial Digital Multimedia Broadcasting (T-DMB) technolog...
China announced a restructuring plan for the country's fixed-line and mobile operators on Saturday, a final step towards the long-awaited release of 3G (third-generation) mobile licenses.
An aptly named "TimesMachine" from The New York Times offers up online images of historic newspapers from the 1850s through the 1920s. You can view sample papers at http://timesmachine.nytimes.com/browser, but to browse through the 70-year spread of ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW