Attackers are exploiting an unpatched bug in Adobe System's popular Flash Player, security researchers warned Tuesday.
After seven years of outsourcing its Web site to Amazon.com, brick-and-mortar bookstore Borders has launched its own e-commerce site, Borders.com.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
PIPE Networks has debunked speculation that it will bid for the National Broadband Network (NBN) and launched a scathing attack on the government's fibre network plans.
With a partnership between Black Star TV and South Korean company 2ii Tech, Ghana has become home to the first service in West Africa for mobile-phone-enabled TV content viewing. Employing Terrestrial Digital Multimedia Broadcasting (T-DMB) technolog...
China announced a restructuring plan for the country's fixed-line and mobile operators on Saturday, a final step towards the long-awaited release of 3G (third-generation) mobile licenses.
An aptly named "TimesMachine" from The New York Times offers up online images of historic newspapers from the 1850s through the 1920s. You can view sample papers at http://timesmachine.nytimes.com/browser, but to browse through the 70-year spread of ...
Microsoft plans to shutter its book-scanning operation this week, the company said on Friday.
A Zip Bomb is a small Zip file that exploits capabilities of compression algorithms and settings to expand into a file or set of files that consume system resources to the point of system unusability. Didier Stevens, continuing his recent work in fin...
Groups calling for a more robust broadband policy in the US say the county has fallen behind in several key statistics.
Facebook's major overhaul of its core member profile pages is a risky but necessary move for the world's second-largest online social network, according to several developers of popular applications for the site.
Symantec is developing a Web-based service that will let parents control almost all aspects of their child's Internet activity from anywhere in the world.
Mozilla has identified 10 high-priority bugs in Firefox 3.0, three of them pegged "critical," but won't decide until next week whether to release the browser anyway or restart the final stretch by issuing a second release candidate (RC2).
Symantec is setting a high bar for performance for the new versions of its security products due in 2009.
There has been a lot of speculation in recent weeks about whether global oil demand could soon outstrip global production capacity. During a panel discussion sponsored by the Internet Innovation Alliance, several experts pondered whether something si...
Despite numerous security measures by online banks and e-commerce sites to secure consumer data, few have been able or even willing to directly protect customers using their sites from phishing scams and data-stealing malware.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPad Mini 3 review: Paying top dollar for yesterday's tech
- Report: Samsung's head of TVs may be asked to revitalize mobile business
- Webcam snooper now looking for a job
- Alienware’s push into the living room
- Kobo develops an eReader for Australia's beaches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA