YouTube has refused a request from US Sen. Joe Lieberman (ID-Conn.) to remove all videos sponsored by terrorist organizations like Al-Qaeda, contending that most of them don't violate its community guidelines.
Broadband - News
Microsoft showed a future advertising service that will allow companies to hawk their wares on its Zune media player.
Chinese blogger Paul Denlinger noted in his blog Monday that for the first time ever, Chinese flags are lowered to half mast to commemorate the loss of ordinary citizens. The flags have been lowered for the tens of thousands of victims down during a ...
Google launched an ambitious initiative Monday that aims to give people a central place online to store their health records and then share them with health-care providers.
Online payment provider PayPal has patched a critical cross-site scripting vulnerability that a Finnish researcher disclosed late last week, the company said Monday.
One of the researchers behind ScanAlert, the "Hacker Safe" certification company McAfee recently acquired, is facing fraud charges in Indiana.
Thirty-eight people in the US and Romania have been charged in two indictments alleging they used complicated Internet phishing schemes to steal thousands of credit and debit card numbers, US and Romanian authorities announced Monday.
Google said Monday that it complied with Indian legal process when it gave police information about a user of its Orkut social networking site. With the IP (Internet Protocol) address of a person who had allegedly posted vulgar content about Sonia Ga...
Researchers have developed two new techniques for stealing data from a computer that use some unlikely hacking tools: cameras and telescopes.
A US digital advocacy group has blasted the federal government's prosecution of a Missouri woman whose fake MySpace profile allegedly drove a 13-year-old neighbor to suicide.
It looks as if Vista's reputation for improved security could be heading for the pages of history. PC Tools has renewed last week's attack on the platform with new figures that appear to back up its claim that Vista is almost as vulnerable as its pre...
Conde Nast Publications has acquired Boston-based technology site Ars Technica, the company said Monday (download PDF).
Internet Service Providers will have an extra $3000 to spend after the government almost doubled [[ArtId:1620036541|subsidies|new]] available to regional broadband suppliers.
As many as 23 percent of home computers are infected with malware, and of those, more than 70 percent had been infected in the past year, are among the alarming findings of AusCERT's first home computer user survey.
The eWAY online payment gateway service has signed an Australian-first deal with the Commonwealth Bank that it claims will revolutionise the way merchants set up and manage their Internet sales facilities.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- TPFunctional Business AnalystQLD
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTHRIS ConsultantQLD
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC