While CNN recently faced distributed denial-of-service attacks from Chinese hackers angry about the television network's coverage of a recent Chinese crackdown in Tibet, Chinese security officials remain worried hackers will strike while the Olympic ...
The US Department of Justice is trying to determine whether Yahoo's two-week test to deliver relevant Web advertising from Google alongside its own search results violates any antitrust laws, according to a Reuters news service report .
Fennec, the mobile version of the Firefox browser, will simplify and enhance Web browsing on cell phones and usher in an era of intense developer innovation, the chairman of the Mozilla Foundation and of Mozillla Corp. said.
Attacks on legitimate Web domains, including some belonging to the United Nations that began earlier this week, have expanded dramatically, security researchers said Friday, with hundreds of thousands of pages hacked by Friday.
It's not your kid's video game.
Australia's 20 biggest cities could be covered by a $500 million commercial-grade mobile WiMAX network within two years.
Microsoft is aiming to use the Internet as a hub to "mesh" data, devices and applications that are always updated and available from anywhere. Microsoft's new Live Mesh, which it announced as a limited technology preview Tuesday and planned to detail...
Microsoft revealed a Web-based service this week, called Live Mesh, that lets people share data folders across different PCs and devices.
Sony BMG said Tuesday it will offer content when Nokia launches its Comes With Music program in the second half of 2008.
After being called off Friday, the on-again, off-again cyber attack against CNN's Web site again picked up steam early this week, according to network security analysts.
Comcast's slowing of peer-to-peer traffic appeared to be more widespread than the company has disclosed, the chairman of the US Federal Communications Commission said this week.
It would seem logical to think most Internet users are annoyed by software that causes pop-up advertisements to appear on their screens.
Microsoft Tuesday took credit for crushing the Storm botnet, saying that the malware search-and-destroy tool it distributes to Windows users disinfected so many bots that the hackers threw in the towel.
Bruce Schneier is one of the foremost experts on cryptography and is a well-known security author and commentator. He is the founder of the managed security services company Counterpane, which was acquired in October 2006 by BT. Schneier sat down wit...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- FTWeb Analytics Specialist - TechnicalNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC