Gold Coast telco gotalk has launched it's offensive in the growing Australian VoIP market with the introduction of the $14.95 Aussie Pack, which according to the company is the only VoIP provider in Australia to offer free mobile calls as part of a V...
Broadband - News
Firefox remains vulnerable to attacks exploiting protocol-handling bugs, even though it was patched twice in July, a pair of security researchers said this weekend.
The web site of Bank of India, one of India's leading banks, was restored early Tuesday. The bank has closed the site on Friday after it found that the site had been hacked, and was dispensing malicious code.
The Chinese military has been blamed for a hack into a computer network belonging to the Pentagon, according to leaked reports of an internal investigation.
Online auction site eBay has been targeted by identity thieves, who are wielding a botnet that uses brute force to uncover valid account log-in information, a Tel Aviv-based security company said Monday.
Cisco Systems is diving into the emerging 802.11n wireless market with its first 802.11n-based Ethernet access point (AP), the Aironet 1250, which will offer higher speeds and greater reliability for a wide range of enterprise-ready wireless devices....
The hacked Bank of India Web site was brought back online this morning after being down since late last week, when researchers reported the site was serving malicious code to customers.
Free WiFi internet provider myKP has partnered with Fring to provide free instant messaging and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) calls through WiFi access points.
The Westpac bank's Web site has been out of action for most of Tuesday, but the company has dismissed suggestions it is the result of a denial of service attack
The personal details of thousands of mostly U.S.-based PC users have been discovered stashed on a server located in France, another indication of use of the Internet to collect personal data on a vast scale.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has once again received reports of puppy scams targeting unsuspecting would-be dog owners with a soft spot for cute, fluffy puppies.
Peer-to-peer technology could be used as an e-commerce model that connects users to a single global market without any controlling company, network or bank, if researchers from Harvard's School of Engineering have their way. And it all starts with In...
Both pro and anti-APEC supporters are using the social networking phenomenon to garner support and fight for the political allegiances of Australia's Facebook community.
Paris-based video sharing site Dailymotion SA has landed a fresh round of funding to help it compete with U.S. rival YouTube, which has been gaining strength in Europe since it launched local versions of its service in June.
The Web site of the Bank of India has been hacked and is now an unwitting dispenser of an enormous amount of malware code to visitors, including rootkits and trojans, according to Sunbelt Software, which advises not currently visiting the Bankofindia...
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - Six Sigma Black BeltVIC
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- CCService Desk Analyst - TelcoTAS
- CCSenior Project Manager - Regulatory/Compliance - BankingNSW
- FTProject / Implementation Coordinator (Junior-Mid Level) Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTPrincipal Architect - Infrastructure | Major BankVIC