Gold Coast telco gotalk has launched it's offensive in the growing Australian VoIP market with the introduction of the $14.95 Aussie Pack, which according to the company is the only VoIP provider in Australia to offer free mobile calls as part of a V...
Firefox remains vulnerable to attacks exploiting protocol-handling bugs, even though it was patched twice in July, a pair of security researchers said this weekend.
The web site of Bank of India, one of India's leading banks, was restored early Tuesday. The bank has closed the site on Friday after it found that the site had been hacked, and was dispensing malicious code.
The Chinese military has been blamed for a hack into a computer network belonging to the Pentagon, according to leaked reports of an internal investigation.
Online auction site eBay has been targeted by identity thieves, who are wielding a botnet that uses brute force to uncover valid account log-in information, a Tel Aviv-based security company said Monday.
Cisco Systems is diving into the emerging 802.11n wireless market with its first 802.11n-based Ethernet access point (AP), the Aironet 1250, which will offer higher speeds and greater reliability for a wide range of enterprise-ready wireless devices....
The hacked Bank of India Web site was brought back online this morning after being down since late last week, when researchers reported the site was serving malicious code to customers.
Free WiFi internet provider myKP has partnered with Fring to provide free instant messaging and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) calls through WiFi access points.
The Westpac bank's Web site has been out of action for most of Tuesday, but the company has dismissed suggestions it is the result of a denial of service attack
The personal details of thousands of mostly U.S.-based PC users have been discovered stashed on a server located in France, another indication of use of the Internet to collect personal data on a vast scale.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has once again received reports of puppy scams targeting unsuspecting would-be dog owners with a soft spot for cute, fluffy puppies.
Peer-to-peer technology could be used as an e-commerce model that connects users to a single global market without any controlling company, network or bank, if researchers from Harvard's School of Engineering have their way. And it all starts with In...
Both pro and anti-APEC supporters are using the social networking phenomenon to garner support and fight for the political allegiances of Australia's Facebook community.
Paris-based video sharing site Dailymotion SA has landed a fresh round of funding to help it compete with U.S. rival YouTube, which has been gaining strength in Europe since it launched local versions of its service in June.
The Web site of the Bank of India has been hacked and is now an unwitting dispenser of an enormous amount of malware code to visitors, including rootkits and trojans, according to Sunbelt Software, which advises not currently visiting the Bankofindia...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/Oracle) 160617/AP/025Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW