Symantec Tuesday unveiled the 2008 editions of its Norton AntiVirus and Internet Security desktop protection products, adding what it calls "threat interceptor" defense to prevent execution of malicious code enabled through a drive-by download.
While Facebook continues to cop a lot of negative press, a recent study looks at the brighter sides to the social networking site that everyone is talking about.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Hackers bent on spreading the Storm Trojan horse have changed tactics again and are now trying to dupe users into clicking on links posing as YouTube videos, security vendors warn.
A line of USB drives sold by Sony Electronics installs files in a hidden folder that can be accessed and used by hackers, a Finnish security company charged Monday, raising the specter of a replay of the fiasco that hit Sony's music arm two years ago...
Reporters Without Borders criticized the Chinese government for what the press advocacy group considers a move to end anonymous blogging in the communist country.
Analysts have applauded Wal-Mart Stores's new "Roommate Style Match" group on Facebook.com, created to help college roommates link up online to coordinate back-to-school purchases at the retailer. However, most of the 100-plus comments posted on the ...
An old worm known as Slammer, which originated back in January 2003, is still going strong according to Gunter Ollmann, director of security strategy at IBM's Internet Security Systems (IBM ISS).
Google has promised to give content makers control over advertisements overlaid on video clips they post to its YouTube video sharing Web site.
Is the fight against spam horribly misguided?
Skype has launched a package for small businesses in Europe that bundles up the company's software with call credits and subscriptions for multiple users.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has released a warning of a scam email that purports to be from the 'Australian Office of Fair Trading', but carries a potentially dangerous payload.
Microsoft has partnered with handset manufacturer Nokia to deliver some of its Windows Live services on wireless handsets in Europe and the Middle East.
YouTube might need to rethink their new InVideo advertising scheme based on initial feedback to the popular video sharing Web site.
Account confirmation spam is the latest spammer trick, asking recipients to confirm their account information with a bogus organization by logging into a Web site that is infected with the Storm Trojan malware. This latest technique is catching on: A...
Attackers are probing for Windows servers running Trend Micro's ServerProtect antivirus software, researchers warned.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Changes coming to Aldi Mobile plans and network
- Apple's iPad Air 2 goes on sale in Australia
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Order the OnePlus One from Australia
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW