An old worm known as Slammer, which originated back in January 2003, is still going strong according to Gunter Ollmann, director of security strategy at IBM's Internet Security Systems (IBM ISS).
Google has promised to give content makers control over advertisements overlaid on video clips they post to its YouTube video sharing Web site.
Is the fight against spam horribly misguided?
Skype has launched a package for small businesses in Europe that bundles up the company's software with call credits and subscriptions for multiple users.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has released a warning of a scam email that purports to be from the 'Australian Office of Fair Trading', but carries a potentially dangerous payload.
Microsoft has partnered with handset manufacturer Nokia to deliver some of its Windows Live services on wireless handsets in Europe and the Middle East.
YouTube might need to rethink their new InVideo advertising scheme based on initial feedback to the popular video sharing Web site.
Account confirmation spam is the latest spammer trick, asking recipients to confirm their account information with a bogus organization by logging into a Web site that is infected with the Storm Trojan malware. This latest technique is catching on: A...
Attackers are probing for Windows servers running Trend Micro's ServerProtect antivirus software, researchers warned.
A 23-year-old man who Wednesday pleaded guilty to federal charges for his role in a phishing scam that targeted AOL users now faces up to seven years in prison.
Yahoo Thursday updated its Messenger instant messaging software to flush a bug that hackers could exploit by sending video chat invitations to unwary users.
Trend Micro has released a hotfix that patches a security hole in its consumer antivirus and antispyware tools -- PC-cillin Internet Security 2007, and Trend Micro Anti-Spyware for Consumer 3.5.
Microsoft has launched an experimental Web site that plays with two technologies the company plans to make a big part of its Web strategy going forward -- Internet-based search and Silverlight.
Four men were charged Tuesday in a Chinese court for creating and selling the worm that went by names such as "Fujacks" and "Panda Burning Joss Sticks," according to the Changjiang Times.
Google's Blogger blog publishing and Blogspot blog hosting services went offline earlier Wednesday. Among the organizations affected by this apparently widespread outage was Google itself, which hosts its official company blogs on Blogspot.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCPerformance Test Lead- Load runner, SAP , Citrix ,HPQC ,QTPNSW