An old worm known as Slammer, which originated back in January 2003, is still going strong according to Gunter Ollmann, director of security strategy at IBM's Internet Security Systems (IBM ISS).
Broadband - News
Google has promised to give content makers control over advertisements overlaid on video clips they post to its YouTube video sharing Web site.
Is the fight against spam horribly misguided?
Skype has launched a package for small businesses in Europe that bundles up the company's software with call credits and subscriptions for multiple users.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has released a warning of a scam email that purports to be from the 'Australian Office of Fair Trading', but carries a potentially dangerous payload.
Microsoft has partnered with handset manufacturer Nokia to deliver some of its Windows Live services on wireless handsets in Europe and the Middle East.
YouTube might need to rethink their new InVideo advertising scheme based on initial feedback to the popular video sharing Web site.
Account confirmation spam is the latest spammer trick, asking recipients to confirm their account information with a bogus organization by logging into a Web site that is infected with the Storm Trojan malware. This latest technique is catching on: A...
Attackers are probing for Windows servers running Trend Micro's ServerProtect antivirus software, researchers warned.
A 23-year-old man who Wednesday pleaded guilty to federal charges for his role in a phishing scam that targeted AOL users now faces up to seven years in prison.
Yahoo Thursday updated its Messenger instant messaging software to flush a bug that hackers could exploit by sending video chat invitations to unwary users.
Trend Micro has released a hotfix that patches a security hole in its consumer antivirus and antispyware tools -- PC-cillin Internet Security 2007, and Trend Micro Anti-Spyware for Consumer 3.5.
Microsoft has launched an experimental Web site that plays with two technologies the company plans to make a big part of its Web strategy going forward -- Internet-based search and Silverlight.
Four men were charged Tuesday in a Chinese court for creating and selling the worm that went by names such as "Fujacks" and "Panda Burning Joss Sticks," according to the Changjiang Times.
Google's Blogger blog publishing and Blogspot blog hosting services went offline earlier Wednesday. Among the organizations affected by this apparently widespread outage was Google itself, which hosts its official company blogs on Blogspot.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCLevel 1/2 IT Service Desk OfficerQLD
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - SydneyACT
- TPAnalyst Programmer (Adabas)SA
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- FTWeb Developer / Applications AnalystQLD
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC
- FTTelecommunications Services Manager - Voice/Data/UCQLD
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Enterprise Information SharingQLD