The 8-month old Storm Trojan horse may soon come full circle and take up touting Hurricane Dean, the Category 5 storm that slammed into Mexico Tuesday, security researchers said.
Google's recently introduced universal search model represents a major change for the company, a Google official said at the Search Engine Strategies conference in San Jose last Thursday.
The security backlash against Facebook has taken a new twist with a survey finding that large numbers of employees are now being blocked from accessing it.
A Microsoft executive on Tuesday addressed the recent Skype outage by comparing VOIP (voice over Internet Protocol) to early automobiles in a horse-drawn world.
Google's GrandCentral Communications is finding it tricky to keep its promise to provide its clients with a single phone number "for life."
Bebo, operator of the Bebo social networking site, and Microsoft on Tuesday announced an agreement to offer the Windows Live Messenger instant messaging service to Bebo users.
iiNet has struck a deal with Tomizone Limited, a New Zealand-based company offering services that allows Wi-Fi routers to share Internet bandwidth.
Skype is an easy target for hacking and offers a way inside a corporate network.
Ebay's explanation for last week's failure of its Skype communication service has left many users still wondering what caused the worst outage in Skype's five-year history.
Skype has blamed last week's Windows security updates for triggering a bug in its software that brought down the Internet telephony service for more than 48 hours.
It's the rare Web 2.0 start-up that has the guts to brag that it's resisting a jump onto the Facebook application bandwagon.
A security researcher has published the first exploit against one of the 14 vulnerabilities patched last week by Microsoft, security company Symantec has warned customers.
Skype announced late Friday that all users could now again log on to the voice-over-IP service, marking the end of an outage that affected millions and lasted more than 48 hours.
For all the speed mobile operators are building into their networks, a lot of it doesn't reach subscribers trying to make calls or surf the Web indoors. While some carriers look to Wi-Fi and dual-mode phones to bridge the gap, another technology is c...
Google announced this week new features developed by its Australian R&D team which will soon make Google Maps more accessible to users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW