A self-proclaimed hacker crew calling itself "clpwn" -- as in "clown" -- that's been bragging about how it's defaced sites such as CNN and Playboy Casino isn't doing anything earth-shattering, said a security researcher Wednesday. But the group is a ...
Skype's Internet voice service "has not crashed or been victim of a cyber attack," the eBay subsidiary said late Thursday after some users were unable to log on for hours.
Increasing use of stealthy surveillance software for computers and phones is raising legal concerns and alarm among those who help victims of domestic violence.
Microsoft has updated its 64-bit kernel protection for Windows Vista, which most of us know as PatchGuard, but which Microsoft calls Kernel Patch Protection.
A little-known feature in the Windows operating system can lead to big problems for Web surfers.
Not content with destroying their careers and social lives in the relentless pursuit of Zombie points, millions of users of social-networking giant Facebook are doling out personal data to strangers. Needless to say, this poses something of an identi...
Skype is experiencing software problems that have disconnected service for millions of users.
Microsoft quietly beefed up a key defensive feature of 64-bit Windows Vista Tuesday to better protect the operating system against hacks that have plagued it for weeks.
Think you got a cheery greeting card from a friend via e-mail?
Security vendor Finjan has claimed the credit for spotting an embarrassing flaw in Windows Vista, which Microsoft only patched this week in its monthly updates.
Storm, the Trojan that Hoovers PCs into hacker-controlled botnets, roared back into life last month in several waves, security researchers said Monday, and has blown by 2005's Sober to become the most prolific e-mail-borne malware ever.
In the biggest one-day security update since February, Microsoft Tuesday issued nine bulletins that patched 14 vulnerabilities in Office, Internet Explorer (IE), and every edition of Windows. Eight of the fixes were pegged as critical, the company's ...
Users of the Facebook social-networking site are too gullible in giving up personal information, which could make them the targets of identity theft, according to Sophos research.
When it comes to privacy, bank customers in Australia are left to choose between garbage, trash or junk.
The DirectX software development kit Microsoft issued in 2002 contains a critical vulnerability, a Polish researcher claimed as he released attack code that can hijack Windows PCs by tempting Internet Explorer users to malicious sites.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW