After disabling an integration tool that made it more difficult to view pictures on Twitter, Instagram has now pulled all of its photos from microblogging site.
Google's personal assistant for its Android Jelly Bean mobile operating system is coming to the Internet search leader's Chrome browser.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Online music streaming service Spotify today announced new follow and discover features that aim to aid both users and artists, but the roll-out won't be fully completed until early next year.
Twitter has restricted the ability of attackers to post tweets and perform other actions on behalf of many users who have phone numbers associated with their accounts, but some users need to enable a PIN option in order to be protected.
Apple on Tuesday took a major step in expanding its presence in the international market, launching the iTunes store in more than 50 countries--a move that nearly doubles the list of countries where it sells music.
Australian company, Globalgig, has today announced a product that aims to take the confusion and hassle out of data roaming plans. The company's Wi-Fi Hotspot device is meant to be a simple-to-use product that can allow you to get data on your phone ...
Apple is planning to launch a new iTunes music streaming service called 'iRadio' in 2013, according to new reports.
Google has brought its cloud mail and cloud storage services closer together, with Google Drive now functioning to share files that would normally be sent as email attachments.
Optus has activated its first 4G sites for customers in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast and in the Brisbane CBD.
The best blogging platform isn't a blogging platform, but a social network, writes columnist Mike Elgan. He explains how and why he uses Google+ for blogging.
Either Apple's iCloud accounting system is suffering a glitch or the company has suddenly become quite generous.
The company behind the .xxx top-level domain plans to launch a search engine in an effort to drive more traffic to .xxx websites and give pornography fans a more satisfying search experience.
iCloud mail service has been down throughout Tuesday--at least for some subscribers to Apple's cloud-based service.
South Korea's Fair Trade Commission is investigating a complaint by Apple that arch-rival manufacturer Samsung is abusing its wireless technology patents in the country, an official said Friday.
A new Pacific submarine fibre optic cable is being proposed by a company called Hawaiki Submarine Cable that would link New Zealand and Australia with several Pacific islands by the end of 2014.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google Nexus 9 pre-sales start at $479
- Acer launches four Chrome devices under $400
- China again blames US for disrupted cybersecurity talks
- The cheapest way to buy an iPad from Apple
- Is your Ethernet fast enough? Four new speeds are in the works
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW