Microsoft has confirmed it will replace Windows Live Messenger, aka MSN Messenger, with Skype on 8 April.
If you have a Twitter account, it’s highly likely that you’re following at least a few Tweeters who are ‘verified’ -- celebrities, high-powered businessmen, sports stars, the (next) Pope.
Commonwealth Bank (CommBank) has unveiled MyWealth (mywealth.com.au), an online platform that enables Australians to create and manage their financial portfolio.
Popular subscription music service Rdio has announced that Australian users can now stream free music on the Web, bringing the service in line with the US.
Twitter has announced a new mobile video sharing service, called Vine, designed to allow users to connect through short video clips in a fashion akin to tweeting.
Facebook is unleashing the collective knowledge and opinions of its one billion users to power a new feature called Graph Search.
Facebook is rolling out a major new search engine designed to give users more options in sorting through topics and interests based on their friends.
Facebook is working on a messaging app that will allow users to send each other "self-destructing" messages and photos, according to reports. The app could expand Facebook's growing portfolio of mobile apps within weeks.
Twitter has added photo filters to its official Android and iOS apps. There are eight Instagram-like filters you can use, which you get to pick after you select a photo to upload on
After disabling an integration tool that made it more difficult to view pictures on Twitter, Instagram has now pulled all of its photos from microblogging site.
Google's personal assistant for its Android Jelly Bean mobile operating system is coming to the Internet search leader's Chrome browser.
Online music streaming service Spotify today announced new follow and discover features that aim to aid both users and artists, but the roll-out won't be fully completed until early next year.
Twitter has restricted the ability of attackers to post tweets and perform other actions on behalf of many users who have phone numbers associated with their accounts, but some users need to enable a PIN option in order to be protected.
Apple on Tuesday took a major step in expanding its presence in the international market, launching the iTunes store in more than 50 countries--a move that nearly doubles the list of countries where it sells music.
Australian company, Globalgig, has today announced a product that aims to take the confusion and hassle out of data roaming plans. The company's Wi-Fi Hotspot device is meant to be a simple-to-use product that can allow you to get data on your phone ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - QlikviewVIC
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTManual Software TesterNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA