While CNN recently faced distributed denial-of-service attacks from Chinese hackers angry about the television network's coverage of a recent Chinese crackdown in Tibet, Chinese security officials remain worried hackers will strike while the Olympic ...
Broadband - News
The US Department of Justice is trying to determine whether Yahoo's two-week test to deliver relevant Web advertising from Google alongside its own search results violates any antitrust laws, according to a Reuters news service report .
Fennec, the mobile version of the Firefox browser, will simplify and enhance Web browsing on cell phones and usher in an era of intense developer innovation, the chairman of the Mozilla Foundation and of Mozillla Corp. said.
Attacks on legitimate Web domains, including some belonging to the United Nations that began earlier this week, have expanded dramatically, security researchers said Friday, with hundreds of thousands of pages hacked by Friday.
It's not your kid's video game.
Australia's 20 biggest cities could be covered by a $500 million commercial-grade mobile WiMAX network within two years.
Microsoft is aiming to use the Internet as a hub to "mesh" data, devices and applications that are always updated and available from anywhere. Microsoft's new Live Mesh, which it announced as a limited technology preview Tuesday and planned to detail...
Microsoft revealed a Web-based service this week, called Live Mesh, that lets people share data folders across different PCs and devices.
Sony BMG said Tuesday it will offer content when Nokia launches its Comes With Music program in the second half of 2008.
After being called off Friday, the on-again, off-again cyber attack against CNN's Web site again picked up steam early this week, according to network security analysts.
Comcast's slowing of peer-to-peer traffic appeared to be more widespread than the company has disclosed, the chairman of the US Federal Communications Commission said this week.
It would seem logical to think most Internet users are annoyed by software that causes pop-up advertisements to appear on their screens.
Microsoft Tuesday took credit for crushing the Storm botnet, saying that the malware search-and-destroy tool it distributes to Windows users disinfected so many bots that the hackers threw in the towel.
Bruce Schneier is one of the foremost experts on cryptography and is a well-known security author and commentator. He is the founder of the managed security services company Counterpane, which was acquired in October 2006 by BT. Schneier sat down wit...
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial ServicesVIC
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA