Apple is planning to launch a new iTunes music streaming service called 'iRadio' in 2013, according to new reports.
Google has brought its cloud mail and cloud storage services closer together, with Google Drive now functioning to share files that would normally be sent as email attachments.
Optus has activated its first 4G sites for customers in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast and in the Brisbane CBD.
The best blogging platform isn't a blogging platform, but a social network, writes columnist Mike Elgan. He explains how and why he uses Google+ for blogging.
Either Apple's iCloud accounting system is suffering a glitch or the company has suddenly become quite generous.
The company behind the .xxx top-level domain plans to launch a search engine in an effort to drive more traffic to .xxx websites and give pornography fans a more satisfying search experience.
iCloud mail service has been down throughout Tuesday--at least for some subscribers to Apple's cloud-based service.
South Korea's Fair Trade Commission is investigating a complaint by Apple that arch-rival manufacturer Samsung is abusing its wireless technology patents in the country, an official said Friday.
A new Pacific submarine fibre optic cable is being proposed by a company called Hawaiki Submarine Cable that would link New Zealand and Australia with several Pacific islands by the end of 2014.
A new provider in the national ADSL market, NuSkope, has kicked off its entry to the big league with a bundle offering a free Wi-Fi router and double servings of data to celebrate its move across from wireless to cable delivery.
Optus has launched its 4G network in Sydney, Perth and Newcastle. 4G services in Melbourne will start from September 15.
Telstra has today announced the expansion of its 4G mobile network coverage, promising to cover 66 per cent of the Australian population by mid-2013.
The Australian National Basketball League has become the first major sporting organisation to offer an online streaming subscription to all its games for an entire season. The new site, NBL.TV is open now for fans to pre-register their interest for t...
The Australian Law Reform Commission enquiry into Copyright and the Digital Economy has the potential to affect the lives of practically all Australians, so you owe it to yourself to put forward your views on the matter.
A man who tracked down his stolen iPad using Find My iPhone and a GPS device has been accused of unlawful amateur sleuthing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst- TreasuryNSW
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC