Google stepped further into the travel business on Monday, announcing it had acquired Frommer's, producer of popular travel guidebooks and reviews. While no immediate decision has been made on Frommer's print guidebooks, Google says the company's dat...
If you are one of the many Facebook users who have resisted the switch to Timeline, your days with the old format are numbered: Reports say that Facebook will begin rolling out Timeline to all members by the fall.
If you need to establish a professional-looking website without shelling out cash for a Web design team, check out the free open-source blogging tool WordPress. Chances are good that many of your favorite websites use this popular platform, since Wor...
Internet service provider, Internode, has launched a set of new Reach Fibre Access Broadband (FAB) plans that will be available at over 125 greenfield real estate developments throughout the Australian mainland.
The most exciting internet development since the internet itself - at least for Americans living in Kansas City - was the recent announcement of Google Fibre.
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak spoke about his concerns regarding the cloud after a special performance of Mike Daisey’s monologue.
With its stock still slumping, Facebook executives were faced with not one but two other pieces of tough news this week.
Music service, Spotify, has made its Mobile Radio service available on Android.
Optus has expanded the availability of its 4G business services utilising its 4G FDD-LTE network to Sydney and Perth, and upgraded its 3G network coverage as part of a larger enhancement project.
Everyone, and I mean absolutely everyone, wants Google Fiber. And who wouldn’t?
Google is launching its ultra-fast 1Gb-per-second Google Fiber Internet and Fiber TV service today in Kansas City.
The latest release of Opera has some obvious cosmetic and UI changes, as well as several new under-the-hood functions. Overall, here are 12 changes worth noting.
A few months ago Facebook rolled out a new feature called Interest Lists. On top of enabling users to follow specific topics on Facebook, Interest Lists also provide you with a means of promoting yourself and driving traffic to your own Facebook page...
We check out some of the Mozilla Firefox 14 browser's new features
Telstra says the introduction of Google's Android platform on its second generation T-Hub home phone system will give users far more flexibility when it comes to interacting with the device.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
- Optus fends off Foxtel triple play with discounted Internet bundles
- ‘Backbone’ to NBN Co’s regional Internet network completed
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW