Google Drive is one of the mythical creatures of the tech rumor mill since 2006, but it could finally be with us next week, according to reports.
Broadband - News
Facebook's purchase last week of Instagram, maker of a mobile photo-sharing app, for a staggering $1 billion dropped a lot of jaws everywhere, particularly among high tech pundits.
Facebook plans to acquire Instagram for roughly $1 billion in cash and stock, but says it will allow the popular photo app to grow independently.
At a press conference in Sydney today, Prime Minister Julia Gillard joined NBNCo's Mike Quigley, Minister for Broadband Stephen Conroy, Minister for Infrastructure Anthony Albanese and NICTA's Hugh Durrant-Whyte for the announcement of NBNCo's three-...
Facebook is getting attention in Washington again as two U.S. senators seek federal investigations of recent reports of employers demanding job applicants turn over their passwords to the social networking site.
Microsoft and Lionsgate Entertainment have partnered for an innovative web experience for fans of The Hunger Games.
From the hum of an old car's engine to the galunk! of a fictional plumber's fireball, sounds have an amazing ability to transport us back in time. Even just a two-second pop is often enough to bring back powerful memories of people, places, and objec...
Telstra is continuing to expand its 4G product portfolio and the latest addition comes in the form of a mobile Wi-Fi modem, the Telstra Mobile Wi-Fi 4G.
I spent almost all of my first full day here at SXSW attending sessions and talking to smart people about data privacy. After talking to both hardcore privacy advocates on one side and Internet companies and advertisers on the other, I’m starting to ...
With an aggressive new CEO at Yahoo's helm and Facebook looking ahead to its initial public offering, Yahoo's patent lawsuit may have Facebook in an awkward position.
Yahoo is accusing Facebook of copying a range of technologies that the flagging search company invented, in a lawsuit that alleges the social media giant infringes 10 patents.
Google's search results are now suspect due to Google+-related manipulations. Here's how to get purer results in your browser.
Some call it (p)insanity. Others are straight up addicted to pinning. And still, there are those who just don't get it.
Megaupload's flamboyant founder Kim Dotcom will stay free on bail after a New Zealand judge dismissed an appeal on Wednesday that sought to return him to jail.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTMid Level PHP DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- TPSenior Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- TPCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- FTSupport Analyst / Production Support - InformaticaNSW