Google Drive is one of the mythical creatures of the tech rumor mill since 2006, but it could finally be with us next week, according to reports.
Facebook's purchase last week of Instagram, maker of a mobile photo-sharing app, for a staggering $1 billion dropped a lot of jaws everywhere, particularly among high tech pundits.
Facebook plans to acquire Instagram for roughly $1 billion in cash and stock, but says it will allow the popular photo app to grow independently.
At a press conference in Sydney today, Prime Minister Julia Gillard joined NBNCo's Mike Quigley, Minister for Broadband Stephen Conroy, Minister for Infrastructure Anthony Albanese and NICTA's Hugh Durrant-Whyte for the announcement of NBNCo's three-...
Facebook is getting attention in Washington again as two U.S. senators seek federal investigations of recent reports of employers demanding job applicants turn over their passwords to the social networking site.
Microsoft and Lionsgate Entertainment have partnered for an innovative web experience for fans of The Hunger Games.
From the hum of an old car's engine to the galunk! of a fictional plumber's fireball, sounds have an amazing ability to transport us back in time. Even just a two-second pop is often enough to bring back powerful memories of people, places, and objec...
Telstra is continuing to expand its 4G product portfolio and the latest addition comes in the form of a mobile Wi-Fi modem, the Telstra Mobile Wi-Fi 4G.
I spent almost all of my first full day here at SXSW attending sessions and talking to smart people about data privacy. After talking to both hardcore privacy advocates on one side and Internet companies and advertisers on the other, I’m starting to ...
With an aggressive new CEO at Yahoo's helm and Facebook looking ahead to its initial public offering, Yahoo's patent lawsuit may have Facebook in an awkward position.
Yahoo is accusing Facebook of copying a range of technologies that the flagging search company invented, in a lawsuit that alleges the social media giant infringes 10 patents.
Google's search results are now suspect due to Google+-related manipulations. Here's how to get purer results in your browser.
Some call it (p)insanity. Others are straight up addicted to pinning. And still, there are those who just don't get it.
Megaupload's flamboyant founder Kim Dotcom will stay free on bail after a New Zealand judge dismissed an appeal on Wednesday that sought to return him to jail.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCIT Project Manager - Data Centre ProjectNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT