Facebook today introduced a major revamp for business pages that gives you more control over the look and feel of your company's page. The new page layout helps you interact more easily with your Facebook fans, enabling enhanced graphics, the capabil...
Broadband - News
Garry Kasparov battled IBM's Deep Blue 16 years ago in February, but that was just the beginning
Apple product factories in China are opening their doors to the media and labor rights experts amid reports alleging poor working conditions at the plants.
When Apple took the wraps off iOS 5 in June 2011, one of the marquee features the company announced was systemwide Twitter integration: Take a photo, see an interesting webpage in Safari, or come across a great video in YouTube, and iOS 5 lets you qu...
Google's privacy practices are under fire from lawmakers in Washington, civil liberties groups and the average Joe mobile phone owner -- the latest attack is a lawsuit from an Illinois man worried about how his personal information is used -- but don...
How much is a Twitter account worth to you? According to a company trying to collect damages from a disgruntled employee, each of its Twitter followers is worth $2.50 a month. At that rate, the account of a technology powerhouse like Lady Gaga would ...
The Canadian government has introduced its long-awaited legislation giving police new powers to get Internet and wireless subscriber information without a warrant and requiring telecommunications providers to have equipment for intercepting communica...
Back on February 3, NASA released a memo saying that it is determined to move forward with a "human-tended waypoint" around the far side of the moon, according to MSNBC. The base's location would be in a pocket of space where the combined gravity pul...
Facebook Timeline currently is rolling out to all users worldwide, and--whether you like it or not--the new default profile layout will be hitting your Facebook account in the coming weeks.
Google's long-rumored GDrive that would let you upload and store files to its servers and be able to access them from anywhere you have an Internet connection may finally be close to launching in the coming weeks as a more cheaply priced Dropbox riva...
You know those "Alex P is listening to Sleezin' by Freak-Z on Spotify" messages you always see in your Facebook ticker? You're going to start seeing many more of those, and not just ones about your friends' music tastes.
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) is collaborating with US company Brightcove to bring improvements to the iView video on demand service, including adaptive bit-rate streaming to accommodate low-bandwidth connections and low-powered devic...
Online piracy legislation has caused such an outcry that the White House is now weighing in.
A quartet of new features will be rolled out this week for users of Google's social network, Google+.
Facebook now lets iPhone owners view its new Timeline layout and has added several extra handy features in an app update pushed out to iPhone users on Sunday. iPad users still can't view Facebook Timeline layouts.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterVIC
- TPTest LeadQLD
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTIT EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++NSW
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- CCTesting and Support Services ManagerNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperACT
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- TPSAP HR Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW