The British Library's ongoing projects to make thousands of books and other resources available digitally won't slow down significantly, despite the ending last week of a partnership with Microsoft, a senior library official said Friday.
With the 2008 Olympic Games only a few months away, Lenovo Group is gearing up for a three-day trial of the hardware infrastructure it's set up in Beijing for the events.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
A Canadian public policy group Friday filed a complaint charging Facebook with 22 separate violations of a Canadian personal information protection law.
A trio of computer security researchers say they've successfully compromised Microsoft's CardSpace, a technology intended to strengthen the security of personal information on the Internet.
Microsoft will release a second beta of Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) before the end of October, said a manager in its technical support group, who also warned Web designers to start adding a new tag to their sites or risk those sites "breaking" when the...
In a development that will give pause to drunk-dialers everywhere, a Web site has been launched that lets users upload any and all of their voice mail files for the world to hear.
In a new study that has potentially Orwellian implications, ABI Research projects that revenue for video surveillance software will quadruple over the next five years.
Microsoft is warning that a previously disclosed flaw in Apple's Safari browser could have dire consequences for Windows users.
SP Telemedia subsidiary, Soul Telecommunications, has admitted cutting staff in Western Australia and moving sales offshore but denies not paying staff entitlements.
Early and extensive deployment of firewalls gave internet users "a false sense of security" and compromised the ideal end-to-end transparency of the internet, says former Internet Engineering Task Force head Brian Carpenter.
Mozilla is aiming to create what may be the geekiest world record ever with its upcoming Firefox 3 browser release.
China and the United States were the two largest sources of Internet-attack traffic during the first quarter of 2008, accounting for 30 percent of such traffic, according to Akamai Technologies.
Microsoft has launched a beta service that lets Windows users launch the Sysinternals library of free diagnostic and troubleshooting tools -- including the popular Process Explorer -- from a Web browser.
Google is apparently allowing third-party advertisers to track consumers using the company's ad network, a practice that raised concerns from one privacy advocate.
Symantec Thursday said that "suspicious behavior" by a captured exploit had led it to mistakenly conclude that the most up-to-date standalone versions of Adobe System's Flash Player are vulnerable to ongoing attacks from Chinese servers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- New Windows 10 TP build adds Windows Phone Action Center
- Software developer shortage transcends international boundaries
- SAP offering customers 'simpler' way to buy its Hana in-memory platform
- Intel venture capital funds target Chinese startups in wearables, IoT
- Google extends two-factor authentication with physical USB keys
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW