Microsoft plans to shutter its book-scanning operation this week, the company said on Friday.
Broadband - News
A Zip Bomb is a small Zip file that exploits capabilities of compression algorithms and settings to expand into a file or set of files that consume system resources to the point of system unusability. Didier Stevens, continuing his recent work in fin...
Groups calling for a more robust broadband policy in the US say the county has fallen behind in several key statistics.
Facebook's major overhaul of its core member profile pages is a risky but necessary move for the world's second-largest online social network, according to several developers of popular applications for the site.
Symantec is developing a Web-based service that will let parents control almost all aspects of their child's Internet activity from anywhere in the world.
Mozilla has identified 10 high-priority bugs in Firefox 3.0, three of them pegged "critical," but won't decide until next week whether to release the browser anyway or restart the final stretch by issuing a second release candidate (RC2).
Symantec is setting a high bar for performance for the new versions of its security products due in 2009.
There has been a lot of speculation in recent weeks about whether global oil demand could soon outstrip global production capacity. During a panel discussion sponsored by the Internet Innovation Alliance, several experts pondered whether something si...
Despite numerous security measures by online banks and e-commerce sites to secure consumer data, few have been able or even willing to directly protect customers using their sites from phishing scams and data-stealing malware.
Critical vulnerabilities remain in Apple's iCal calendar program, a security company said Wednesday in an advisory that showed months of back-and-forth between Apple and the researchers over whether bugs were serious enough to warrant patches, and if...
After years of closely guarding the formula for its search algorithms, Google is opening up a little.
Facebook is disclosing more details about the planned redesign for its core member profile pages, as it attempts to regain the layout's orderly, streamlined look that had been one of its trademarks and a differentiator from competitors like MySpace.
Wi-Fi moochers beware: eTelemetry has released a new device that's designed to spoil your free ride.
Extending its dominance in the search market, Google grew its share of queries in April at the expense of rivals Yahoo, Microsoft, AOL and Ask.com.
Australia's $8 billion National Broadband Network (NBN) has been set back for at least another 12 weeks, after the government bent under pressure to extend the tender October deadline.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- FTL1 Application SupportWA
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- CCJunior Data ArchitectACT
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCTest Analysts - MainframeACT
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)WA
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW