A few months ago Facebook rolled out a new feature called Interest Lists. On top of enabling users to follow specific topics on Facebook, Interest Lists also provide you with a means of promoting yourself and driving traffic to your own Facebook page...
We check out some of the Mozilla Firefox 14 browser's new features
Telstra says the introduction of Google's Android platform on its second generation T-Hub home phone system will give users far more flexibility when it comes to interacting with the device.
Telstra has announced the launch of its ninth 4G product in Australia, the Pre-Paid Wi-Fi 4G modem. The modem is available from tomorrow through Telstra stores and online.
Under pressure from Google Drive and other industry heavyweights, Dropbox announced it is doubling the capacity of its Pro 50 and Pro 100 online storage options and will also offer a new 500GB service plan.
Facebook users upset about the email addresses they listed on the social networking site being suddenly changed have something else to fret about: Altered address books and missing emails.
Facebook users today expressed outrage over what they saw as a unilateral move by the company to replace the display email addresses of all users with a Facebook.com email address.
Yet another criminal has managed to get himself caught after posting on Facebook.
Telco gears up for nationwide 4G network launch in 2013.
Facebook is set to file a motion to consolidate all the shareholder lawsuits against it, which may shed some light on the severity of Nasdaq’s technical glitch on the social networking site’s IPO.
Reddit, a popular link-sharing and discussion site, announced this week that it has begun blocking content from entire domains - including some belonging to the Atlantic, Business Week, Phys.org, Science Daily, and Discover Magazine - for "spamming a...
Facebook has started promoting security tips at the top of each user's home page, with a link to information about scams, passwords and how to stay safe on the social network.
Google's Gmail webmail service was unavailable for more than 90 minutes on Thursday, an outage that may have affected almost 4.8 million users.
LinkedIn today confirmed reports that some of its users' passwords have been compromised.
Facebook will become something of a has-been within five to eight years, according to one analyst.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- CCF5 Infrastructure AdministratorNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC