Telstra has announced the launch of its ninth 4G product in Australia, the Pre-Paid Wi-Fi 4G modem. The modem is available from tomorrow through Telstra stores and online.
Under pressure from Google Drive and other industry heavyweights, Dropbox announced it is doubling the capacity of its Pro 50 and Pro 100 online storage options and will also offer a new 500GB service plan.
Facebook users upset about the email addresses they listed on the social networking site being suddenly changed have something else to fret about: Altered address books and missing emails.
Facebook users today expressed outrage over what they saw as a unilateral move by the company to replace the display email addresses of all users with a Facebook.com email address.
Yet another criminal has managed to get himself caught after posting on Facebook.
Telco gears up for nationwide 4G network launch in 2013.
Facebook is set to file a motion to consolidate all the shareholder lawsuits against it, which may shed some light on the severity of Nasdaq’s technical glitch on the social networking site’s IPO.
Reddit, a popular link-sharing and discussion site, announced this week that it has begun blocking content from entire domains - including some belonging to the Atlantic, Business Week, Phys.org, Science Daily, and Discover Magazine - for "spamming a...
Facebook has started promoting security tips at the top of each user's home page, with a link to information about scams, passwords and how to stay safe on the social network.
Google's Gmail webmail service was unavailable for more than 90 minutes on Thursday, an outage that may have affected almost 4.8 million users.
LinkedIn today confirmed reports that some of its users' passwords have been compromised.
Facebook will become something of a has-been within five to eight years, according to one analyst.
Explosive growth of Internet users, devices, apps creates demand for more IP addresses
When was the last time you posted a pic on PhotoBucket? Did a search on AltaVista? Or updated your Myspace page?
Google has applied to run more than 50 new top-level domains (TLDs), as part of a programme by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) to expand the current pool of 22 suffixes, which includes .com, .info, .net, and .org.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
- Optus fends off Foxtel triple play with discounted Internet bundles
- ‘Backbone’ to NBN Co’s regional Internet network completed
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW