Vodafone has launched a mobile broadband 'Internet Stick' that is stylish and easy to use.
Broadband - Reviews
Telstra's Turbo 7 series Wireless Gateway combines a Next G-compatible modem and 802.11g wireless router for an all-in-one portable Internet solution.
Telstra's Turbo 7 series ExpressCard is a Next G-compatible 3G modem for those who need Internet on the go. A refresh of the company's Turbo 3 series, this device provides better upload speeds while retaining the same fast download speeds. Driver ins...
If you don't need a fast, draft-n wireless network, the Linksys WRT54G2 is one of the best options on the market. This is mainly because it's so easy to set up, is a reliable performer, and comes with the convenient LELA configuration and monitoring ...
3 Mobile has launched a new-look Internet key that offers wireless access to the Internet via 3's high-speed 3G network. In addition to a slimline design, the Internet Key is plug and play -- the software required for its use is installed off the USB...
The Optus Roamer USB is the latest addition to the growing mobile broadband market. Offering HSDPA speeds of up to 3.6Mbps, the Roamer USB works reasonably well. However, not all Australians will be able to experience the fastest speeds due to Optus'...
When an Internet connection has to be set-up and shared in a location without any Internet infrastructure, D-Link's DIR-451 will come in handy. It's a 3G router that can distribute a 3G signal over its four-port 10/100 Ethernet switch or 802.11g wire...
Telstra's latest wireless notebook cards claim to deliver download speeds bursting at up to 6Mbps, and upload speeds of up to 1.3Mbps. The Turbo 7 Series, marketed at business users, come in ExpressCard or USB variants and are the fastest mobile broa...
Offering wireless access to the Internet via 3 Mobile's high-speed 3G network, the MobileBroadband USB modem is a convenient way to go wireless. It connects via USB, so it offers a flexible alternative for users of desktop PCs and notebooks, as many ...
Although Optus hasn't upgraded to the High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) network, their Wireless Connect card remains a solid option in the mobile broadband space, thanks to decent speeds and excellent mobile coverage. Using a PCMCIA data card...
Claiming average speeds of between 550Kbps and 1.5Mbps with a peak speed of 1.8Mbps, Telstra's BigPond Next G Mobile Card is ideal for users with a PCMCIA slot on their notebook. Connecting to the Internet via High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA...
Working on the company's HSDPA network, 3 Mobile's NetConnect HSDPA ExpressCard can offer download speeds up to 3.6Mbps (460KBps). The card uses the latest generation Express Card slot interface to achieve this high speed, so it's perfect for those o...
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)VIC
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- TPSAP Helpdesk SupportACT
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT