Most Android tablets seem to look and feel like very similar devices, but the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer attempts to add some much needed variety to the market. The Eee Pad Transformer is a 10.1in Android 'Honeycomb' tablet that boasts an optional, det...
Optus' E173 USB mobile broadband modem supports download speeds of 7.2 megabits per second (Mbps) and offers plug-and-play support for both Windows and Mac computers. This USB modem also includes an external antenna port and a microSD card slot, and ...
Telstra's Elite Mobile Wi-Fi modem -- described by the telco as 'Australia's fastest battery-powered 3G mobile Wi-Fi device' -- is a battery operated modem that allows up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices to connect to it wirelessly for shared mobile Int...
Optus' latest USB mobile broadband modem, the E153, offers plug-and-play support for both Windows and Mac computers and has a microSD card slot, but it only supports download speeds of up to 3.2 megabits per second (Mbps).
Acer may be taking on the iPad 2 with its 10.1in Iconia A500 Android tablet, but the Iconia A100 targets a slightly different market: it has a 7in screen so its obviously smaller and lighter than its bigger brother.
Acer has unveiled its iPad 2 competitor, the Iconia A500 Android tablet, which is set to hit Australian retailers in mid-April.
Not to be confused with the Galaxy Tab 10.1v, which is the Vodafone-exclusive tablet launching in Australia next month, Samsung has added two brand new Android tablets to its arsenal, one of which is the new Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Vodafone's Mega Modem USB stick (a fancy name for the K4505 mobile broadband modem) is one of the first devices to access Vodafone's new 850MHz 3G network. The new Vodafone network is claimed to provide better indoor coverage, stronger signal and fas...
The ASUS WL-330N3G is a pocket-sized 3G router that can be used to distribute an Internet connection using a 3G USB modem. It's perfect for business users who often work on the road and want to share a 3G Internet connection across many devices. But ...
After months of rumours, Apple's hotly anticipated iPad 2 tablet has finally been unveiled by Apple CEO Steve Jobs.
Vodafone's K3765 mobile broadband USB stick offers plug-and-play operation for Windows and Mac computers and supports download speeds of up to 7.2 megabits per second (Mbps), theoretically making it faster than the K3571-Z mobile broadband USB stick.
The Buddy Box is a simple wireless router designed to work with the Dodo's mobile broadband plans. The Buddy Box doesn't have a built-in modem, but it does have a USB port on the front so that you can plug one of Dodo's 3G dongles for shared mobile b...
HP has become the latest technology vendor to launch a tablet device that is set to compete with Apple's iPad, unveiling the HP TouchPad tablet in the US.
Telstra, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile already have portable Wi-Fi modems on the market, and now Optus has decided to join them by releasing the Optus Mini WiFi modem. This pocket-sized mobile broadband modem allows up to five devices to connect to it w...
After hearing so much about RIM's PlayBook it was good to get the opportunity to take this one for a spin, and while I certainly see what the fuss is about the device still faces hurdles ahead.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW