For any social-networking fiend, finding the perfect iPhone Twitter client is an ongoing quest for the right balance of features and looks. Though we have been partial in the past to Twitteriffic, Atebits' Tweetie for iPhone app is a definite contend...
Broadband - Reviews
Chances are that at one point or the other everyone has wanted to possess their own Web site. And hiring a professional to do it may just be too expensive. Mr Site Takeaway Website Version Two promises to make Web site creation and hosting a simple a...
Mozilla this week put out its first beta release of Fennec, the mobile version of its Mozilla Firefox web browser.
Well, at least the issue is not unpaid taxes this time -- but Vivek Kundra, the brand-new, first-ever federal CIO after just a few days on the job is already on a leave of absence after the office of the Washington, D.C., CTO was raided by federal a...
As announced at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Telstra's Next G network has recently been upgraded to support download speeds of up to 21 megabits per second (Mbps), making it the fastest mobile broadband network in the world. To take advant...
WebSpy Analyzer Standard 4.3 is software that allows an IT admin to view and report on all users connected to a network.
3 Mobile has launched yet another Internet Key Modem that offers wireless Internet access the via the telco's high-speed 3G network. It features a slimline design, plug-and-play installation and a microSD card memory slot. The E180 Modem also has a U...
Edimax is a brand that isn’t yet well established in Australia, but it’s one of the most popular router manufacturers in Asia under its own name and others. If the Edimax Wireless 802.11n ADSL2/2+ Modem Router (AR-7265WnA) is any indication, the comp...
McAfee Internet Security Suite 2009 is the latest iteration of security giant McAfee's internet security suite, featuring Artemis, a new internet-based malware detection feature.
Webroot Internet Security Essentials is an assembly of Webroot's Spy Sweeper anti-spyware with other companies' malware protection
Avira Premium Security Suite 8.2 is an Internet security suite that excels where it counts. This package beat all the 2009 security suites in detection tests, continuing Avira's long history of strong performance in such tests.
Trend Micro Internet Security Pro 2009 fails at the most basic task of detecting and blocking malicious software. Not recommended.
Edimax’s BR-6574n nMax Wireless Gigabit Router offers plenty of features but it falls short when it comes to range and speed.
McAfee Site Advisor alerts you to potentially risky sites among your Web search results.
If you'd like to create photo albums on the Web, you won't find a simpler way to do it than using Porta.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSecurity Architect (Identity Access Management) - Finance - Contract - SydneyCBDNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Application/IntegrationVIC
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- TPSenior Helpdesk OfficerACT
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperVIC
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- FTSenior Application SupportSA
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCWebpage DesignerACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTInformation Security AdvisorNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCData ScientistVIC
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia