This year's top 10 April Fool's day pranks were not only funny, but had lots of effort put into them as well.
Google Transit is the multinational's newest project, focusing on integrating public transit timetables and information into its Google Maps service.
Motorola, in partnership with Optus, has announced the launch of SCREEN3, a content service available on all MOTORAZR2 V9 and MOTOKRZR handsets through Optus.
Don't have enough time to go looking for news and information or even to e-mail friends and colleagues? If so, then try using social networks. We've selected 20 of the most useful social networks for IT professionals. And these networks aren't just for work, either; some of them will help you find old friends and colleagues, keep in touch with family and friends, and get useful news and information for your busy professional life.
In around about a month from now, Linksys will unleash its latest broadband router - the WRT160N - which specifically targets users who are after a more wireless networking range.
Check out the new features of Internet Explorer 8 Beta 1.
Follow our easy step-by-step guide to locking down your Windows computer.
Here we show you an artistic image of the online security threats which wreak havoc on the online world.
Easy-to-implement strategies for staying connected and secure on a home or public Wi-Fi network.
There are certainly enough critics who throw rocks at IE, but we're taking the high road and looking at how users can dress up the old girl with an array of extensions for corporate users, developers and those who just want to have some fun. With add-ons to IE, users can extend the application in new and productive ways.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCOSS/BSS Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT