Instagram cut ties with Twitter this week, which means your photos will no longer display properly. Here are two workarounds that ensure your Instagram tweets will post unaltered.
So you've decided you like the cut of Outlook.com's jib, so much so that you're ready to ditch Gmail and move your mail into Microsoft's camp. Easier said than done, right?
Late in July, Microsoft unveiled Outlook.com, a new Webmail service designed to take the place of the aging Hotmail.
Among other things, the iPad is a great way to save paper: It lets you carry around all kinds of digital documents that you might otherwise have had to print.
Want to send someone a photo, screenshot, or other image? If you're a Gmail user, there's only one option: attach the item(s) to the message. That's all well and good, but what if you want to embed an image in the body of the e-mail? Scan the toolbar...
At DCA we regularly deal with people who come to us for data recovery. We have a pretty good track record at salvaging important files; however, in many instances of catastrophic damage to the hard drive, there is no means of recovery. This can leave...
Microsoft's Internet Explorer 9 officially launched late Monday and is ready for download here.
When I signed up for a Twitter account in the summer of 2009 I spent some time thinking about whether or not I should protect my tweets. As a novice Twitter user, I had to decide whether the benefits of protecting my tweets outweighed the drawbacks. ...
There's a fine line between awesome and annoying. Take Facebook: Most of the time, it's great, but a few things about the service drive me crazy.
With more than 80 million users worldwide, LinkedIn has established itself as the premier social networking site for professionals. If you're job searching, looking to broaden your network or hunting for new partnerships, these 10 tips and tricks wil...
If you're one of Gmail's 193 million users worldwide, you probably rely on the service -- and its add-ons -- every day. Popular among users for its customization features, Google constantly adds to its arsenal of Labs and brings new features mainstre...
Question-and-answer sites like Yahoo Answers may offer a quick way to ask questions and get answers, but they tend to be plagued by wisecracks, poor spelling, and generally low quality. On the other hand, a new site targeting this niche, Quora, is go...
Picture this: You're sitting down
If you own a small or medium business, a good reputation--online and offline--is clearly key to your success.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Cisco releases VNI for 2014-2019
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCChange / Project ManagerVIC
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT