Microsoft Monday said it would patch a vulnerability in third-party anti-piracy software bundled with Windows after it acknowledged that hackers are already exploiting the bug.
Broadband Advisor - News
Physicists at the University of California, Berkeley, have built the world's smallest radio out of single carbon nanotube one ten-thousandth the width of a human hair.
Microsoft is positioning its upcoming Windows Server 2008 operating system as a bonanza that, for Web hosting companies, stacks up well against the rival Linux platform, Microsoft officials said.
Google's introduction of its Android device operating system and Open Handset Alliance on Monday could help create just the breed of mobile Linux platform that many enterprise IT managers have been waiting for, industry experts contend.
ESET Australia has announced it is offering Australian owners of antivirus suites a free cross grade to its new Smart Security product.
The House Committee on the Judiciary last week apologized to would-be government whistle-blowers for accidentally exposing their e-mail addresses to other individuals who, like them, had used a committee Web site to secretly submit tips about alleged...
IBM is falling behind competitors EMC, Microsoft and Oracle in Web content management capabilities, analyst firm CMS Watch argues in a new report.
Google and several other technology companies plan to unveil a new mobile platform called Android on Monday, according to a statement from the company. The system is expected to yield an actual phone in the second half of 2008.
New Zealand lawyer Peter Dengate Thrush was elected chairman of the Internet Corporation of Assigned Names and numbers (ICANN), the body that regulates the technical structure of the internet, last week.
Every single move you make online can, and often is, tracked by online marketers and advertising networks that gather and use the information for serving up targeted advertisements.
It doesn't include planned Leopard enhancements, but Firefox developers have released an update to their open-source software, fixing bugs that had been causing the browser to crash at startup, render Web pages improperly or disable add-ons for some ...
Leopard's firewall is confusing, inconsistent, switched off by default and incompatible with some applications, a security researcher said after analyzing the new security tool.
Until recently, the business news media fawned over the Second Life online virtual world. Stories fixated on Second Life "residents" who got rich brokering virtual real estate, or on the numerous corporations and consumer brands rushing to claim thei...
The first-ever "fake codec" Trojan malware for the Apple Macintosh was identified yesterday by Intego, a maker of Internet security software for the Mac.
A Trojan horse targeting Macs -- among the rarest of security events -- has been spotted on numerous pornographic Web sites, researchers said Wednesday.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google secure data tool ties Apps to company data
- Telco insiders say regulatory reform raises questions for Telstra
- 3 to allow Next G mobile broadband roaming from mid April
- New NBN proposal promises faster Internet for homes and businesses
- Optus: We want in on Internet filtering trial
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)Other
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA Engineer with some hands-on knowledge of scripting.NSW
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)VIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT