Microsoft is offering updates on the progress of interoperability initiatives, including the Interoperability Executive Customer Council (IEC) and the Interop Vendor Alliance (IVA).
Broadband Advisor - News
Notorious adware maker DirectRevenue has closed shop.
The next-generation LAN will be mobile, secure, intelligent and service- vs. speed-oriented, experts at the Interop New York conference said this week.
The Storm worm is fighting back against security researchers that seek to destroy it and has them running scared, Interop New York show attendees heard this week.
Facebook will sell a US$240 million minority stake to Microsoft, which as part of the deal will also expand the advertising services it provides to the social networking phenom, the companies said this week.
Two years after its acquisition of enterprise software vendor Veritas, Symantec's consumer division remains the company's fastest-growing product line.
The Electronic Discovery Reference Model standards group Tuesday unveiled an XML-based standard that it says will allow documents transfer through the systems of multiple vendors during the various stages of e-discovery.
A notorious Russian hacker gang is responsible for ongoing attacks using malicious PDF documents, a researcher said Wednesday.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said Tuesday, in a swipe at rival Google, that his company does not have any plans to bid on wireless spectrum in January, because being a wireless carrier goes beyond its core competency.
Microsoft took the latest step towards the upcoming holiday buying season by launching the Xbox 360 Arcade, a version of its popular game console aimed specifically at families.
A malicious PDF document that exploits bugs in Adobe Systems' Reader and Acrobat software is on the loose, Symantec said, just hours after Adobe patched the programs.
The rumours were right: Cisco has signed a deal to buy WiMAX radio vendor, Navini Networks, for $US330 million.
Mobile phones play an important role in Microsoft's software plus services vision, CEO Steve Ballmer said.
Hackers have hijacked a server operated by Internet advertising company 24/7 Real Media and are using it to seed legitimate Web sites with ads carrying attack code, Symantec said Friday.
Representatives of older and new media companies detailed their embraces of the Internet Friday at the Web 2.0 Summit conference in San Francisco, with supposed old-line companies emphasizing opportunities and dismissing any threats to longstanding b...
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google secure data tool ties Apps to company data
- Telco insiders say regulatory reform raises questions for Telstra
- 3 to allow Next G mobile broadband roaming from mid April
- New NBN proposal promises faster Internet for homes and businesses
- Optus: We want in on Internet filtering trial
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)VIC
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)WA
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- TPUI/UX ConsultantWA
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW