This could be the breakthrough that pushes smart glasses into the mainstream.
Consumer Electronics Show
Online streaming and Internet TV company, Netflix, has launched its service globally, simultaneously bringing its Internet TV network to more than 130 new countries around the world. The company made the announcement – and the service went live – dur...
Our crack staff of editors hit Las Vegas this week to cover the annual Consumer Electronics Show. We braved bedbugs, bad PR people, long taxi lines, and greasy convention-center food, all to find the hottest new gadgets and gear. We saw 3D HDTVs, tin...
Asustek Computer showed off its new 'wave' design concept in a few devices on Thursday at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), including a concept netbook that unfolds into a tablet PC and a 47-inch LED TV.
LG Electronics' connected TVs are getting more connections - including support (with the addition of a Webcam accessory) for Skype video calls on many of its new sets. This expands on LG's introduction, last year, of sets with built-in support for vi...
In a press conference almost as packed with product announcements as it was filled with weary members of the press, Samsung took the cover off of dozens products, including super-slim LED TVs, new e-book readers and capped it with content partnership...
A prototype of HP's rumored touchscreen tablet PC made a brief appearance at Steve Ballmer's keynote presentation at CES. The tablet, which hasn't yet been named, will run Windows 7 and hit the market later this year.
3D is the big buzz here at CES, and the company started its press event by exhibiting its commitment to 3D with a live demo of 3D capture and display technology. Sony also introduced its lineup of 3D-capable HDTVs and Blu-ray players for 2010.
As expected, Panasonic's CES press conference dwelt heavily on the company's plans to bring 3D HDTVs mainstream, including model info on five plasma sets slated to ship by midyear, and a Blu-Ray Disc player. Panasonic also became the second CE vendor...
With a handful of new Cyber-shot camera announcements at CES 2010 today, Sony became the first company to offer TransferJet-capable devices for wireless peer-to-peer sharing between cameras, laptops, and other devices.
The first devices based on TransferJet, a short-range data-transfer technology, will be coming in February from Sony, the company said Wednesday at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Just as the rumours of a pricey Apple tablet computer have reached a high-water mark Freescale Semiconductor on Monday showcased reference designs of an affordable, lightweight tablet computer, which is set to hit the market later this year.
Mophie will unveil a credit card reader for the Apple iPhone at CES this week.
LG Electronics has developed handheld terminals compatible with the U.S. mobile digital TV format and will show them at next week's International Consumer Electronics Show, it said Thursday.
Sony Electronics Inc. said users of its two e-book readers can now access more than 500,000 free public domain classic books from Google Inc. through the Sony eBook Store.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Forget Google Glass: Carl Zeiss's smart lens prototype proves smart glasses can be subtle
- Netflix inches towards global dominance
- CES 2010: Picks and Pans
- Asustek unveils netbook that unfolds to big-screen tablet
- LG TVs make new connections
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCData ModellerACT
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW