Besides the new ultracompact camcorders and 70X optical-zoom standard-definition models that were also announced at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas Wednesday, Panasonic unveiled six new high-definition camcorders as part of its 2009 lineup...
Consumer Electronics Show - News
Bicycles at a consumer electronics show? You bet. But Schwinn's Tailwind is no ordinary cycle: It's a hybrid bicycle, which can be ridden the old-fashioned way, powered by its pedals, or in motor-assist mode. So if you live in a hill-ridden city like...
Palm is hoping to get back on track with its new Pre touch phone, which comes equipped with the equally new operating system webOS, both announced on Thursday at the Consumer Electronics Show.
We're all used to hitting the power button to switch on our television but could a wave do it in the future? Both Hitachi and Toshiba are demonstrating motion sensing televisions at this week's Consumer Electronics Show and say they could be on the m...
The first prototypes from Toshiba based on TransferJet, a short-range, high-speed wireless data transmission system intended as a replacement for cables, are on show at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Micro-Star International (MSI) plans to start selling its U115 hybrid netbook in the U.S. for less than US$700 starting in February, company representatives said Sunday.
Taiwanese PC vendor Shuttle plans to debut a shoebox sized PC, the K5600+ with Via Technology's Nano microprocessor in March, a company representative said Sunday.
There's something futuristic about wireless power that has grabbed people's attention at the Consumer Electronics Show this week, and 2009 could be a big year for the technology judging from what's on show here.
Sony has brought to CES a flexible color OLED (organic light-emitting diode) screen that could be seen in future, highly portable electronics devices.
LCD TVs aren't the only TVs that can be thin. On Wednesday, Panasonic demonstrated a plasma TV set that is one-third of an inch thin -- or 8.8 millimeters -- at the thinnest part of its profile.
In an attempt to gain an advantage in the gaming PC market, Advanced Micro Devices on Thursday launched what it called its "highest-performing CPUs" to date.
Released last year, the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T700 was the first digital camera to offer an on-board 4GB flash drive. With the announcement of the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-G3 at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, the company has augmented the T700'...
A new twist on the bedside alarm clock from Sony could wake you up with local news, weather, photos from friends and even unreleased videos from your favorite artist.
In addition to two new compact point-and-shoots that pack awesome high-speed burst modes, Casio announced three new Exilim cameras at CES in Las Vegas (the International Consumer Electronics Show) that the company says take in-camera editing and proc...
Everybody who's seen the super-slow-motion feature in action in Casio's EX-F1 and EX-FH20 cameras loves the effect, but both of those models are a bit bulky to carry around every day.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Forget Google Glass: Carl Zeiss's smart lens prototype proves smart glasses can be subtle
- Netflix inches towards global dominance
- CES 2010: Picks and Pans
- Asustek unveils netbook that unfolds to big-screen tablet
- LG TVs make new connections
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- CCWindows AdministratorACT
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)QLD
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD