Hewlett-Packard Thursday unveiled an all-in-one touch-screen-enabled desktop for businesses and large organizations, extending its growing line of TouchSmart PCs.
Consumer Electronics Show - News
Networking company D-Link Systems is already seeing consumers and businesses switching to 802.11n, even though the wireless LAN technology isn't a ratified standard.
BIOS vendor Phoenix Technologies has launched its HyperSpace "instant on" software, which allows a laptop to boot up in less than 30 seconds for basic tasks like surfing the Web.
Powermat has joined a list of companies that promise to reduce the clutter from using a separate charger cable for every cell phone, MP3 player and other electrical device.
A new version of the portable DJ system Pacemaker will be cheaper and easier to use than its predecessor, and bring the product to the masses, said Swedish company Tonium on Tuesday.
Asustek Computer on Tuesday revealed two new devices with small screens, a keyboard with a built-in computer and 5-inch touchscreen, and a new version of its M50 laptop PC with a 4.3-inch touchscreen display located below the keypad.
High-definition camcorders may be the trend du jour, but Sony's the latest company to hoping that megazoom models will gain marquee status, too.
Sony's big news announcement at CES involves a very tiny package. But don't call it a netbook. Sony spokesfolk were adamant that--even though the newcomer packs an Intel Atom processor and 2GB of RAM--this superslim P-series computer is a lifestyle m...
During four digital camera announcements at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas today, Samsung introduced a wide-angle, 10X-optical-zoom camera that ranges from an extremely wide 24mm on the wide-angle end to 240mm on the telephoto end. In wid...
With a tip of the cap to the Flip Mino HD and Creative Vado HD, Kodak's popular Z-series pocket camcorder is also going high-definition.
It's no 26x optical zoom behemoth like its just-announced SP-590 UZ, but Olympus put yet another feather in its zoom cap with the Olympus Stylus-9000. The company announced the slim 10X -optical-zoom digital camera in a press release as part of its 2...
No sooner did Kodak announce the record-setting 24x optical zoom Kodak Z980 at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas than Olympus swooped in and took the crown back with a 26x optical zoom camera.
At the 2009 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Eastman Kodak announced a new 24x optical zoom digital camera, a zoom range that eclipses the 20x optical zoom mark held by the Olympus SP-570 UZ, Canon PowerShot SX10 IS, and Casio EX-FH20.
LG Display is on the verge of beginning commercial production of a 15-inch OLED (organic light emitting diode) panel that's suitable for use in televisions and laptop computers, the company said Wednesday.
Golfers, take note. Garmin's newest GPS line may not improve your handicap, but at least you'll know exactly where the greens are. The Approach G5, the first Garmin touch-screen handheld designed for golfers, will come preloaded with detailed maps fo...
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Forget Google Glass: Carl Zeiss's smart lens prototype proves smart glasses can be subtle
- Netflix inches towards global dominance
- CES 2010: Picks and Pans
- Asustek unveils netbook that unfolds to big-screen tablet
- LG TVs make new connections
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCSAP Billing & Invoicing ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- FTJunior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- CCSenior Technical Consultant - MicrosoftACT
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPUI/UX ConsultantWA
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC