Hewlett-Packard Thursday unveiled an all-in-one touch-screen-enabled desktop for businesses and large organizations, extending its growing line of TouchSmart PCs.
Consumer Electronics Show - News
Networking company D-Link Systems is already seeing consumers and businesses switching to 802.11n, even though the wireless LAN technology isn't a ratified standard.
BIOS vendor Phoenix Technologies has launched its HyperSpace "instant on" software, which allows a laptop to boot up in less than 30 seconds for basic tasks like surfing the Web.
Powermat has joined a list of companies that promise to reduce the clutter from using a separate charger cable for every cell phone, MP3 player and other electrical device.
A new version of the portable DJ system Pacemaker will be cheaper and easier to use than its predecessor, and bring the product to the masses, said Swedish company Tonium on Tuesday.
Asustek Computer on Tuesday revealed two new devices with small screens, a keyboard with a built-in computer and 5-inch touchscreen, and a new version of its M50 laptop PC with a 4.3-inch touchscreen display located below the keypad.
High-definition camcorders may be the trend du jour, but Sony's the latest company to hoping that megazoom models will gain marquee status, too.
Sony's big news announcement at CES involves a very tiny package. But don't call it a netbook. Sony spokesfolk were adamant that--even though the newcomer packs an Intel Atom processor and 2GB of RAM--this superslim P-series computer is a lifestyle m...
During four digital camera announcements at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas today, Samsung introduced a wide-angle, 10X-optical-zoom camera that ranges from an extremely wide 24mm on the wide-angle end to 240mm on the telephoto end. In wid...
With a tip of the cap to the Flip Mino HD and Creative Vado HD, Kodak's popular Z-series pocket camcorder is also going high-definition.
It's no 26x optical zoom behemoth like its just-announced SP-590 UZ, but Olympus put yet another feather in its zoom cap with the Olympus Stylus-9000. The company announced the slim 10X -optical-zoom digital camera in a press release as part of its 2...
No sooner did Kodak announce the record-setting 24x optical zoom Kodak Z980 at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas than Olympus swooped in and took the crown back with a 26x optical zoom camera.
At the 2009 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Eastman Kodak announced a new 24x optical zoom digital camera, a zoom range that eclipses the 20x optical zoom mark held by the Olympus SP-570 UZ, Canon PowerShot SX10 IS, and Casio EX-FH20.
LG Display is on the verge of beginning commercial production of a 15-inch OLED (organic light emitting diode) panel that's suitable for use in televisions and laptop computers, the company said Wednesday.
Golfers, take note. Garmin's newest GPS line may not improve your handicap, but at least you'll know exactly where the greens are. The Approach G5, the first Garmin touch-screen handheld designed for golfers, will come preloaded with detailed maps fo...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Forget Google Glass: Carl Zeiss's smart lens prototype proves smart glasses can be subtle
- Netflix inches towards global dominance
- CES 2010: Picks and Pans
- Asustek unveils netbook that unfolds to big-screen tablet
- LG TVs make new connections
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterSA
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- CCHFC Quality Assurance Delivery Specialist | 6 Month ContractVIC
- CCTechnology Specialist-AWS MigrationNSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS Software EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- CCProject ManagerWA
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)QLD
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- CCProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTEnd Point Security AdministratorACT
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystQLD